[sollen] who needs cops? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - December 2005 » [sollen] who needs cops? « Previous Next »

Drew Sollenberger (Sollen)
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:55 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

During a long train ride numerous individuals begin to complain that valuable items have gone missing. A thief is suspected and, since the train has not stopped since its departure, there is no way the suspected thief could escape; however, the conductor refuses to search the passengers for fear of legal repercussions. In frustration on of the victims of this thief walks up to a stranger and makes a simple request; shortly there after the stolen objects have been found and the thief caught.

What was the 'simple request'?
Alan (Alan)
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 7:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was the train stopped?

Was the victim connected to the legal system in any way?

Did the thief (and others) get searched because of the request?
John Morahan (Wunderland)
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 7:36 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Please make a call to my mobile phone"?
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 3:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

By John Morahan (Wunderland) on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 07:36 am:

"Please make a call to my mobile phone"?
yes actually. I knew it was a quicky but not that quick! ahh well guess it's time to say SPOILER
John Morahan (Wunderland)
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 7:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oops! Sorry :(
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey I got more; just don't want to post too many yet so don't worry. that one was suppose to be pretty easy.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: