{Solane} One Tiny Little Thing... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - August 2006 » {Solane} One Tiny Little Thing... « Previous Next »

Kitral Solane (Solane)
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 3:36 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm all for it, exept for the fact that I wouldn't go.
Marcus
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 10:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the place you wouldnt go relevant ??
Is it a place to start with??
Kitral Solane (Solane)
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 1:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the place you wouldnt go relevant ?? Not the specific place itself.
Is it a place to start with?? Not as of now.
Robin Smith
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 9:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the it an event? place? item?
Do you have to be of a specific gender to get to it?
Christiane Scharf (0815)
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 12:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it an organisation? the army? the fire brigade? the police?
Is it a space mission? ;)
Kitral Solane (Solane)
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 10:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the it an event?Closest to this, but not exactly. place? item?
Do you have to be of a specific gender to get to it? FA

Is it an organisation?You could call it that, I guess, but again not exactly. the army?No. the fire brigade?No. the police? No.
Is it a space mission? ;) Nice lateral thinking, but I'm afraid not.

Tack on to end of puzzle statement And I would be vagulely annoied/angry at those who would go.
Christiane Scharf (0815)
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 5:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do you have to meet certain prerequisites if you want to go?
Is it a festivity? a demo? a concert? a tournament?
Anything to do with sport? culture? tradition?
Is the title relevant?
Kitral Solane (Solane)
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 4:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do you have to meet certain prerequisites if you want to go? No to FA.
Is it a festivity?No. a demo?No. a concert?No. a tournament? Could be but probably not.
Anything to do with sport?No. culture?Yopeish. tradition? Yopeish.
Is the title relevant? The one tiny thing is that I wouldn't go. No more relevence.
Christiane Scharf (0815)
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

you wouldn't go = you wouldn't go to the eventish-organisationish thing?
You wouldn't go because you don't want to? because you don't have to? because you can't? because you're not allowed to? because you'd rather drive/swim/fly/...?
Politics relevant? Society issues relevant? Religion relevant? Fun relevant? War relevant? Prison relevant? Travelling relevant?
Is the thing something that is being planned? Does this kind of thing already exist? Has it existed in the past?
Kitral Solane (Solane)
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 9:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

you wouldn't go = you wouldn't go to the eventish-organisationish thing? Yes.
You wouldn't go because you don't want to? Yes-ish.because you don't have to? No.because you can't?No. because you're not allowed to?No. because you'd rather drive/swim/fly/...? No.
Politics relevant?No. Society issues relevant?No. Religion relevant?No. Fun relevant?Depends on your definition of... I mean, Yes. War relevant?No. Prison relevant?No. Travelling relevant? No.
Is the thing something that is being planned? Not that i know of.Does this kind of thing already exist?Not that I know of. Has it existed in the past? Not that I know of.
Kitral Solane (Solane)
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This seems to have died. Hint below, in white if wanted. Be warned, it is a very strong hint.
The LTPF is relevent.
Rebecca Kreisler (Beccaann)
Username: Beccaann

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 2:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Would many people go to this "event"? 5? 10? 50? 100? Hundreds? Thousands?

Is your reason for not wanting to go because is would be boring/not fun for you? because you have something else you would rather do?

Your being all for it...in theory but not in practice? for others but not for you? in one way, but not another?
Kitral Solane (Solane)
Username: Solane

Post Number: 291
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 1:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Would many people go to this "event"?Yope leaning to yes. 5? 10? 50? 100? Hundreds? Possibly this.Thousands? \but probably not this.}

Is your reason for not wanting to go because is would be boring/not fun for you?NO! because you have something else you would rather do? NO!

Your being all for it...in theory but not in practice?Yes. for others but not for you?No. in one way, but not another?Yope.

Post Number: 134
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Your being all for it...in theory but not in practice?Yes....

Is it plausible that this could actually occur?
Would your role in the event prevent you form actually being there?
Is there a certain aspect of the event that makes is less likely that you would go?
Is there a certain aspect of the event that makes it less likely to be as good a thing as it sounds in theory?
Would going to this event be enjoyalbe for you in and of itself, but lead to consequences that are unfavorable?
Are the people who would go to the event people you know? Do they know each other?
Kitral Solane (Solane)

Post Number: 299
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 7:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Your being all for it...in theory but not in practice?Yes....

Is it plausible that this could actually occur?Yes.
Would your role in the event prevent you form actually being there? No.
Is there a certain aspect of the event that makes is less likely that you would go? Yope.
Is there a certain aspect of the event that makes it less likely to be as good a thing as it sounds in theory? Yes with itsy-bitsy ish.
Would going to this event be enjoyalbe for you in and of itself, but lead to consequences that are unfavorable? Probably.
Are the people who would go to the event people you know?Yope. Do they know each other? Yope.

Post Number: 137
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 8:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

People you know not in person? Like online or over the phone?
Would I be invited?
Kitral Solane (Solane)

Post Number: 302
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 9:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

People you know not in person?Yes Like onlineYES! or over the phone?
Would I be invited?YES!

Post Number: 139
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 5:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So this event would be a party of sorts for all the members of LTPF? You wouldn't go because...
It might alter the way we interact online?
Kitral Solane (Solane)

Post Number: 303
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 4:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So this event would be a party of sorts for all the members of LTPF?You could call it that-ish. You wouldn't go because...
It might alter the way we interact online?No.
Very, very close. Just one more little detail to be pieced in. Good work.
Mike Holden (Plebeian)
Username: Plebeian

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 12:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A gathering of LTPF regulars? Maybe in a location not convenient for you?
Kitral Solane (Solane)

Post Number: 306
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 1:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A gathering of LTPF regulars?Yope-ish. Maybe in a location not convenient for you? No.
Crazypalpig (Crazypalpig)
Username: Crazypalpig

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 2:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the job relevant? If so, I'll take this list from your *Sigh*
Well, I'll steal this convenient little list from another puzzle...is the job:
artistic/musical/writer?
Banking/financial/real estate?
Clerical/Administrative?
Computer related / Hardware ?
Construction / Craftsman ?
Education / Academic Research ?
Entertainment / Media ?
Executive / Management ?
Hospitality / Travel ?
Legal Services ?
Manufacturing / Distributions ?
Medical / Health Services ?
Politics / Government / Military ?
Sales / Marketing ?
Technical / Science / Engineering ?
Teaching / Child care?
Transportation ?
Food Service ?
Other ?
Solane (Solane)

Post Number: 349
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 5:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the job relevant?No. No jobs are relevent. Could be called the opposite.
Crazypalpig (Crazypalpig)
Username: Crazypalpig

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 7:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

THANKS (sarcasm)
Noesis (Noesis)
Username: Noesis

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 9:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Would the gathering take place in person? Online? Over the phone?
Solane (Solane)

Post Number: 352
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 1:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Would the gathering take place in person?Yes, and relevent. Online?No.Over the phone?No.
Beccaann (Beccaann)

Post Number: 295
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 9:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there some hesitation you have about meeting ltpf members in person? a particular member?
Solane (Solane)

Post Number: 374
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there some hesitation you have about meeting ltpf members in person?Yes, but possible FA. a particular member?No.
i{This is pretty close, I could just sp01l, seeing as the rest is mundane.}
Solane (Solane)

Post Number: 377
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2006 - 1:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Spoiler!
I would love to have a face to face meeting and lateraling event with all you folks out there, except for the fact that I would never go. The small problem of online predators and impersonators and such. Sigh.

Thanks for playing, new puzzle coming soon.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: