[Ezhonok] Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - May 2008 » [Ezhonok] « Previous Next »

Ezhonok (Ezhonok)
Username: Ezhonok

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 1:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's the third one. I have one. The guy who sits next to me has two.
Lynne (Lynne)
Username: Lynne

Post Number: 3618
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi!
Are they tangible things?
Are they part of a set?
Could you give your one to the guy who has two, if you so wished?
Would he be happy to have an extra one?
Or is he freaky anyway having two?
Does everybody have one or more of these things?
Woodworm (Woodworm)
Username: Woodworm

Post Number: 1244
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 12:36 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The third letter of the alphabet? The third sign of the zodiac?

If he put his two into a pot and you put your one into the same pot, would you immediately know which one was yours?

Are they all the same size?

Is there a cryptic or thematic reason why this puzzle doesn't have a title?
Deep_embrace (Deep_embrace)
Username: Deep_embrace

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 4:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do you have the third one? Or does he? relevant?
Ezhonok (Ezhonok)

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 7:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi! Hi to everybody, after two years of absense from this forum. Hope you are all ok. This is my first puzzle after this comeback

Are they tangible things? Unlikely
Are they part of a set? Yes
Could you give your one to the guy who has two, if you so wished? No
Would he be happy to have an extra one? I don't think he would
Or is he freaky anyway having two? No
Does everybody have one or more of these things?Many people do, not everybody

The third letter of the alphabet? Exactly!The third sign of the zodiac?

If he put his two into a pot and you put your one into the same pot, would you immediately know which one was yours? LOL

Are they all the same size? Depends if you write in caps or not

Is there a cryptic or thematic reason why this puzzle doesn't have a title? The reason is called Chianti. Sorry.

Do you have the third one? We both have Or does he? relevant? Yes
Deep_embrace (Deep_embrace)
Username: Deep_embrace

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 12:25 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So there's one C in your name and 2 in his?

Or is it much deeper than that?
Ezhonok (Ezhonok)

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 12:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So there's one C in your name and 2 in his? That's correct, but you should find out a little more...

Or is it much deeper than that?
Beroean (Beroean)
Username: Beroean

Post Number: 1489
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 9:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the other guy called Riccardo?
Ezhonok (Ezhonok)

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the other guy called Riccardo?

You are goddamn right!!

%%%SPOILER%%%

My name is Ricardo and I work next to an Italian colleague who practically shares my name, the only difference being the double c.

Sorry if this puzzle was rather easy, especially taking into account that my name is on the profile. next time, I'll try to think of something more elaborate.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: