[Ddrapayo] Thank you very much Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - May 2008 » [Ddrapayo] Thank you very much « Previous Next »

Ddrapayo (Ddrapayo)
Username: Ddrapayo

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 8:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I always send thank-you notes for every gift I receive, and consider it very important. however, one day, I received a very nice gift but did not send a thank-you note. Why?
Dlcygnet (Dlcygnet)
Username: Dlcygnet

Post Number: 1307
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 8:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was the gift from a friend/relative/coworker? Was the gift part of an advertising campaign? Some other commercial gift?

Were you planning on sending a thank-you note? If so, did something prevent you from sending the note?
Ddrapayo (Ddrapayo)

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 8:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was the gift from a friend/relative this one, but it could also be friend /coworker? Was the gift part of an advertising campaign? Some other commercial gift? none

Were you planning on sending a thank-you note? no If so, did something prevent you from sending the note? yes-ish
P.S. Sorry for not doing the [ddrapayo] at the beginning, my browser's acting quite funny with these forums.
Dlcygnet (Dlcygnet)

Post Number: 1310
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 8:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you run out of thank you notes? Did you simply thank the person for their gift in person? Did the gifter die? Move away?
Ddrapayo (Ddrapayo)

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 8:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you run out of thank you notes? no Did you simply thank the person for their gift in person? no Did the gifter die? you're on the right track.... Move away? no
Dlcygnet (Dlcygnet)

Post Number: 1312
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 9:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you inherit something? Did the gifter die prior to sending the gift? Did the gifter wind up comatose? Was the gifter "Santa"?
In any case, did you have no way of getting the thank-you card to the intended recipient? Did the gifter have no way to read the note even if they did receive it?
Ddrapayo (Ddrapayo)

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you inherit something? YES, see below for spoiler Did the gifter die prior to sending the gift? Did the gifter wind up comatose? Was the gifter "Santa"?
In any case, did you have no way of getting the thank-you card to the intended recipient? Did the gifter have no way to read the note even if they did receive it?

***SPOILER
My grandmother passed away recently and left me some very nice and sentimental items. Obviously, I could not send her a thank you note as she was deceased.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: