[Noobdogg] Woe isn't me Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - March 2009 » [Noobdogg] Woe isn't me « Previous Next »

Noobdogg (Noobdogg)
Username: Noobdogg

Post Number: 713
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 2:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hola peepz, thought I'd pop in with a filler before I tap into my TRUE LATERALITY!!!!

I was convinced I would feel better if I wallowed in my own misery and cried through the night, but it turned out that it did no good at all...

PS: Seems appropriate to mention this is a puzzle and not a cry for help.
Jimmy (Jimmy)
Username: Jimmy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 3:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

are we trying to find what made you miserable?
Was anyone else near by when you cried?
Did the crying make the situation worse or did it just keep it as it was?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 721
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 3:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

are we trying to find what made you miserable? Yope
Was anyone else near by when you cried? No, IRR
Did the crying make the situation worse or did it just keep it as it was? Got slightly worse.
Jimmy (Jimmy)

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 3:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it something to do with physical limitations? (Crying all night makes you tired)
Are you human?

Is time period, place relevant?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 723
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 3:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it something to do with physical limitations?(Crying all night makes you tired)This is part of why it got slightly worse.

Are you human?Yes but don't hold it against me! :-)

Is time period, place relevant? Not really.
Jimmy (Jimmy)

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 3:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it something to do with the workplace? i.e. Yelled at by boss etc.

Is your current health relevant?

P.s. I hate humans.
Bolapara (Bolapara)
Username: Bolapara

Post Number: 376
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 6:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were you in a dungeon trying to cry enough tears to flood the dungeon and swim your way out the windows?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 725
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 4:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it something to do with the workplace? i.e. Yelled at by boss etc. No

Is your current health relevant? Yes! Good question!

P.s. I hate humans. Indeed.

Were you in a dungeon trying to cry enough tears to flood the dungeon and swim your way out the windows? Lol nice one, but no.
Absinthe (Absinthe)
Username: Absinthe

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you suffering from a bacterial or viral infection? Do you have a physical injury (say, a broken bone)? Or do you not have any specific illness and are merely unhealthy?

Are any of the above, if yes, somehow related to your eyes or face?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you suffering from a bacterial or viral infection? Do you have a physical injury (say, a broken bone)? Or do you not have any specific illness and are merely unhealthy? No to all.

Are any of the above, if yes, somehow related to your eyes or face? Not the ones above, but you're OTRT
Absinthe (Absinthe)

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay, so... you're healthy, and that's relevant. And a part of your body is (perhaps?) relevant -- was I right in guessing eyes/face?

Do you think you're unhealthy? Do you have a mental problem (or think you have one)?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 3:22 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay, so... you're healthy, No, just not any of the things you mentioned. I have a specific health problem related to my... and that's relevant. And a part of your body is (perhaps?) relevant -- was I right in guessing eyes/face? ...eyes :-)... almost there ;-)

Do you think you're unhealthy? I know I am. Do you have a mental problem (or think you have one)? Possibly but IRR :-D
Absinthe (Absinthe)

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 3:30 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Haha, um. Do you have vision problems, or outright blindness? Missing eyelids? Tried to remove a contact lens but realised too late you'd been tugging at your cornea?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 3:39 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Haha, um. Do you have vision problems, or outright blindness? Neither Missing eyelids? Tried to remove a contact lens but realised too late you'd been tugging at your cornea? No to both. BTW I'm not unhealthy in general, this was a temporary thing.
Absinthe (Absinthe)

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 3:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this physical or mental? If physical, did you have something stuck in your eye? If mental, had you been taking hallucinatory drugs?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 3:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this physical or mental? Physical If physical, did you have something stuck in your eye? Yope If mental, had you been taking hallucinatory drugs? IRR :-P
Absinthe (Absinthe)

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had your eyes been irritated by a chemical? Did you have something in them earlier but it had since been removed?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 6:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had your eyes been irritated by a chemical? Did you have something in them earlier but it had since been removed? Neither. I had an eye allergy. But why did I think crying would help?
Absinthe (Absinthe)

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You thought the tears would soothe the irritation -- but the salt only made it more painful?
Noobdogg (Noobdogg)

Post Number: 61
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 6:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You thought the tears would soothe the irritation Yes! -- but the salt only made it more painful? But no. However this is too close for me not to end this pathetic puzzle with a ....

*****SPOILER******

An eye allergy resulted in me eyes being extremely dry, causing an almost unbearable gritty sensation for most of the day. I thought crying might help lubricate my parched cornea, but I soon learnt that the kind of tears associated with cutting onions and broken hearts are watery and of poor quality and of no help to dry eyes.

In fact, dry eyes often appear as watery eyes streaming with tears! I found that quite ironic, and managed to sort out the ailment with some medication.

Thanks for playing along.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: