Fleemco198---Word puzzle #2 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - Jan 2010 » Fleemco198---Word puzzle #2 « Previous Next »

Fleemco198 (Fleemco198)
Username: Fleemco198

Post Number: 341
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 9:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

the only two letters you need to make life oh so simple.
Alhucema (Alhucema)
Username: Alhucema

Post Number: 1715
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 9:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Two letters as such? Or added to another word?
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)
Username: Jenburdoo

Post Number: 2143
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 12:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are these letters of the alphabet or letters of the sort you mail? If the former, are they letters of the English alphabet? A different one? If so, may we ask for the LTPF list of letters in whatever alphabet it is?
Woubit (Woubit)
Username: Woubit

Post Number: 959
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 3:28 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it the case that this problem would be simpler for a USian to solve than someone from Great Britain?
Fleemco198 (Fleemco198)

Post Number: 343
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 6:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Two letters as such?yes Or added to another word?

Are these letters of the alphabet or letters of the sort you mail? the first If the former, are they letters of the English alphabet?yes A different one? If so, may we ask for the LTPF list of letters in whatever alphabet it is?that is what you need to figure out, please no long lists of letters, if any occur i will not answer them.

Is it the case that this problem would be simpler for a USian to solve than someone from Great Britain?the difficulty might change depending on the person's pronunciation of the letters.

all unanswered questions are no

and please dont use bold on other's puzzles. thanks.
Woubit (Woubit)
Username: Woubit

Post Number: 961
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 3:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, I suppose one could wish that one's life were eezed, but I guess I'd settle for eezee.
Fleemco198 (Fleemco198)

Post Number: 344
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 9:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, I suppose one could wish that one's life were eezed, but I guess I'd settle for eezee.

yap thats it......

**spoiled**

E & Z making easy.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: