{KayleeTonksLupin} Painting the Roses... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - October 2010 » {KayleeTonksLupin} Painting the Roses red...(Lateral Adventure) « Previous Next »

Author Message
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 398
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 4:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You come to your senses and slowly get a feel for your position...you are lying on your back on what would seem to be damp stone, though you can't be sure as your eyes aren't open. Though your eyes are closed, you can sense a flickering light. You are experiencing a headache, presumably from the blow to the head that erased your memory.
Galfisk (Galfisk)
New member
Username: Galfisk

Post Number: 3326
Registered: 9-2009
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 8:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Open your eyes. What do you see? Is the stone in the form of a floor? Rock? Slab? Do you have clothes? If so, examine them. Do you have any injuries? Do you have any items worth noting? Such as painkillers? Or sticks of dynamite? Can you walk?
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5896
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When opening your eyes, can you see anything? Can you identify what that flickering light was? Can you remember anything about the blow that amnesiated (I doubt that's a real word) you?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 399
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 2:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, that's a relief...I was afraid I'd have a hundred posts to wade through when I got up, not just two. I shouldn't flatter myself, lol...

Galfisk: Open your eyes. You do so.
What do you see? You're lying on the stone floor of a large hall, the sort of entrance hall you'd expect in a castle.
Is the stone in the form of a floor? This.
Rock? Not this.
Slab? Or this.
Do you have clothes? Lolol, yes.
If so, examine them. You stand up and look down at yourself. You're wearing a simple cloth gown. The quality doesn't seem very fine. You're certainly not looking like royalty in this, but the gown does not fit you well.
Do you have any injuries? You're sure nothing's broken. You carefully examine yourself and discover that you were bleeding from a cut on your forehead, though the blood's stopped flowing. A closer examination reveals no blood stains the floor or your clothes.
Do you have any items worth noting? You have a wooden bucket close by you. Within it is a damp, blood-soaked rag. That's...not comforting.
Such as painkillers? Unfortunately, no. But the pain is starting to subside.
Or sticks of dynamite? Certainly not. Are you sure you know what that is?
Can you walk? You get to your feet; you're more than a bit wobbly, but you can walk if you're very careful.

Balin: When opening your eyes, can you see anything? You're in a large castle entrance hall. Now you've stood up and tried walking, you notice the double doors that were behind you are barred shut. There is also an archway on each side of the hallway with no door, and a closed door in front of you.
Can you identify what that flickering light was? On each wall with an arched doorway, there are four torches.
Can you remember anything about the blow that amnesiated (I doubt that's a real word) you?It may be a word, but you don't really. You remember the sound of mocking, feminine laughter; that's about it.
Galfisk (Galfisk)
New member
Username: Galfisk

Post Number: 3349
Registered: 9-2009
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 2:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you remove the bar from the double doors? If so, can you open them? Take a look through each of the archways. what do you see? If you see darkness, see if you can get a torch, and try again.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 400
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you remove the bar from the double doors? You try, but it's far too heavy. There's no way it's going to open.
If so, can you open them? Didn't work, sorry.
Take a look through each of the archways. what do you see? You see outside; there's a beautiful garden lit by the full moon. Red rosebushes line the West side and white the East.
If you see darkness, see if you can get a torch, and try again.You can't budge the torches, but luckily you didn't need them for that.
Galfisk (Galfisk)
New member
Username: Galfisk

Post Number: 3351
Registered: 9-2009
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 2:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Go to the west. Smell the roses. Look around, what more do you see? Can you go anywhere from here, except back inside? Do the same to the east. Do the white roses smell better than the red ones? Can you go anywhere but back from this side? If possible, pick a rose of each color.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 401
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 2:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Go to the west.You go to the red rose garden.
Smell the roses. You do that, although it doesn't change anything. However, you see a piece of paper caught in that bush.
Look around, what more do you see?Aside from the paper caught in the bush, when you look around you see six other rosebushes lining the wall. The rest of the garden looks like it has yet to be planted.
Can you go anywhere from here, except back inside?You can see the end of the path to the castle wall. There's one of those metal gate type things with points at the bottom blocking the way. (I know I learned the word for this in a recent-ish puzzle, but I've forgotten it.)
Do the same to the east.You do. There's seven white rosebushes; otherwise, identical.
Do the white roses smell better than the red ones?Not really.
Can you go anywhere but back from this side?Same metal gate-thing blocking the way out.
If possible, pick a rose of each color.Very possible, so you do, and put them in the bucket you've taken with you.
Galfisk (Galfisk)
New member
Username: Galfisk

Post Number: 3352
Registered: 9-2009
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 2:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

gog et the piece of paper. Look at it, what do you see? Can you lift any of the metal gate thingies, or are they too heavy? Can you see anything relevant through either of them? Or are they solid?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 403
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 3:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

go get the piece of paper. You go back to the West Garden and get it.
Look at it, what do you see? The words "Good Christian people...", then a great deal of smudged wording. The only other unsmeared text reads "...a gentler nor more merciful prince..." You keep the paper.
Can you lift any of the metal gate thingies, or are they too heavy? Far too heavy. They seem to be attached to the arch and stuck in the ground. You're not sure what makes them go up.
Can you see anything relevant through either of them? You can see through them, but there's not much out there to see. There's a lot of fog tonight, you expect...just not within the garden walls. Hmm...
Or are they solid? No, it's like a big grate made of crisscrossing flat iron bars. I want to remember the word for it...*sigh*
Galfisk (Galfisk)
New member
Username: Galfisk

Post Number: 3354
Registered: 9-2009
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 3:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you open the non-barred door inside? If so, what do you see behind it? If not, do you hear anything behind it? Can you set it on fire? Can you set fire to the bucket, and then use that to set the door on fire? Or why not set the double doors on fire? Can a blow to the head make one become obsessed with fire?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 405
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 3:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you open the non-barred door inside? Yes, with a little effort.
If so, what do you see behind it? A great dining hall, with a feast spread. However, no one is in the room. There are seven doors leading off the hall, one behind the dais opposite you, and three on each side wall...
If not, do you hear anything behind it? All is quiet. The rest is irrelevant. We are not pyromaniacs here, except you, Galfisk. =P
Can you set it on fire? Can you set fire to the bucket, and then use that to set the door on fire? Or why not set the double doors on fire? Can a blow to the head make one become obsessed with fire?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 406
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 3:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

(Blooper Alert for a couple posts back...the paper says "a gentler nor *a* more merciful prince"...however, "Good Christian people..." is correct.)
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5918
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 4:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The word is "porticullis." And I, too, am a bit of a pyro. ;-)

Check out all seven of these doors. Do they open? Are any of them locked?

The feast - please describe in vivid detail. After all, in NC, it's nearly lunchtime =)
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 408
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 4:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The word is "porticullis." And I, too, am a bit of a pyro. ;-) Thank you, Balin. Porticullis, yes. That. What's the plural, porticullises? Porticulli?

Check out all seven of these doors. Do they open? Are any of them locked? All of them are locked but one, the first door on the left nearest the way you came in. On a nervous hunch you check the way you came in, too. It's locked now. Yay.

The feast - please describe in vivid detail. After all, in NC, it's nearly lunchtime =)Vivid detail? You asked for it. Each course is at a different table. The different wines are pouring from fountains set up on the tables.First Remove: Bread with honey butter; Cheese, Cassia (Cinnamon) Soup, Mulled Cider.

Second Remove: Ember Day Tart (cheese, onion and currant tart), Green Pesen Royal (peas in almond milk), Salomene (twice baked fish with red wine sauce), Claree (white wine with honey and spices).

Third Remove: Venison Custarde (venison pie with prunes, dates, raisins and apples), Frumenty (cracked wheat in almond milk and broth; traditionally served with venison), Gingerbrede, Raspberry wine.

Fourth Remove: Peeres in Confyt (pears cooked in honey and wine syrup, topped with raisins and bogberries; the addition of the fruit topping is original to me and is based on variations of this popular dessert), Oatcakes, Shortbread, Mead.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 409
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 4:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

By the way, the "original to me" is technically wrong...it's original to my friend who I nicked it from, so you can call the "me" him. =P His name is Fiondil. I used his layout of Valmar for my first Latventure, but that's not where we are now. Curse me for not editing fully. LOL!
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5926
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The plural is "porticullises". Tongue twister indeed.

Are there any cups or other utensils set out on the table?

Open the one door. Where does it lead? (Don't close the door behind you, though...don't want to get locked out.}
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 410
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 4:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The plural is "porticullises". Tongue twister indeed. Por-ti-cull-i-ses. Hrm. Ok.

Are there any cups or other utensils set out on the table? There are goblets, platters that seem to be communal, and utensils set out. The whole thing reminds you of a 16th-17th century era setting.

Open the one door. Where does it lead? You do. It opens into a single room, where a girl/young woman in her late teens, maybe early twenties sits alone, crying softly. There is a portrait of a Queen hanging on the wall, who greatly resembles the girl. (Don't close the door behind you, though...don't want to get locked out.}Good point. You don't.
Galfisk (Galfisk)
New member
Username: Galfisk

Post Number: 3362
Registered: 9-2009
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her why she is crying. Give her a rose. See if she recognizes you. If she seems friendly enough, tell her you got amnesiated by a blow to the head and ask her what is going on. Use the bucket to prop the door open meanwhile, if neccessry.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 411
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 7:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her why she is crying.
Give her a rose. You first prop the door open with the bucket, then go to her and offer her the white and red roses. She stares at them and shakes her head. "I do not wish to have those, Mother Jane. Did my most noble father send thee to bring them?" She sounds rather sarcastic when she refers to her father.
See if she recognizes you. Clearly she does.
If she seems friendly enough, tell her you got amnesiated by a blow to the head and ask her what is going on. "I have been struck by a blow to the head," you tell her. Her eyes flash with anger. "Father's woman has done this!" she exclaims. "My poor Mother Jane...she hath killed his love for my dearest mother, though thou hast killed his love for her, I warrant..."
Use the bucket to prop the door open meanwhile, if necessary. Done.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5932
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her who the portrait is of. Ask her if she's hungry. Or thirsty. If so, ask her what she would like.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 416
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her who the portrait is of. She stares at you in disbelief. "That witch must have stolen thy memory indeed, Mother Jane! Dost thou not recognise my own beloved mother?" she whispers.
Ask her if she's hungry. "I cannot eat, or drink, for I must pray the Lord return thy wits and I shall fast until He shall do thee that good turn."
Or thirsty. If so, ask her what she would like. That answers that.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5938
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her if she has anything that might help you. Ask her why she keeps calling you "Mother Jane."
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 419
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her if she has anything that might help you."Nay, I have naught that can cure thee of the witch's evil, a poor wretch am I to be unable to repay thee for all thou hast done!" She begins crying harder.
Ask her why she keeps calling you "Mother Jane.""Oh, most gracious stepmother, my father's beloved wife, thou hast been robbed of even thy name? O Lord, I beseech Thee, return thy most faithful daughter's memory, for she has ever been faithful and devoted to my lord father, and borne him a son, desert her not in her time of need!" She covers her face, in much distress.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5944
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Give her a hug. Pray with her.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 420
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Give her a hug. Pray with her. You do so. Once you have done that, she seems much calmer, though still distressed at your plight and her inability to help.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5949
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her where her father is.

Back in the dining room, does any of the food particularly stand out?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 421
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her where her father is."Father is in his chambers and will not be disturbed," she replies, sounding as though she has tried to reach him herself to no avail.

Back in the dining room, does any of the food particularly stand out?Leaving your stepdaughter alone, you return to the feasting hall.I'll recap the food here. The food laid out on the tables is as follows:
***RECAP OF FOOD***
First Remove: Bread with honey butter; Cheese, Cassia (Cinnamon) Soup, Mulled Cider.

Second Remove: Ember Day Tart (cheese, onion and currant tart), Green Pesen Royal (peas in almond milk), Salomene (twice baked fish with red wine sauce), Claree (white wine with honey and spices).

Third Remove: Venison Custarde (venison pie with prunes, dates, raisins and apples), Frumenty (cracked wheat in almond milk and broth; traditionally served with venison), Gingerbrede, Raspberry wine.

Fourth Remove: Peeres in Confyt (pears cooked in honey and wine syrup, topped with raisins and bogberries), Oatcakes, Shortbread, Mead.
}
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5952
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Man...that all sounds tasty. I don't know where to begin.

OK...let's begin by keeping that door propped open with the bucket. Re-check all the doors - are they still locked?

And what do you mean by a "remove"?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 422
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 11:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Man...that all sounds tasty. I don't know where to begin.I think so, too...

OK...let's begin by keeping that door propped open with the bucket. Re-check all the doors - are they still locked? You do, and they are.

And what do you mean by a "remove"?
A remove is the medieval word for what we would call a "course". I've just chosen to have the courses served all at once on separate tables, rather than one at a time.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5960
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What have we got in the bucket again?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 427
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What have we got in the bucket again?
A bloodstained, damp rag, a white rose, and a red rose.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5963
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:14 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Give the girl the rag. How does she react? Ask her for her name, too.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 429
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:20 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Give the girl the rag. You do so, or try to.
How does she react? She backs away in horror, crying out for vengeance against 'the witch' who has done this evil to you.
Ask her for her name, too. "O Mother Jane, do you not remember thy humble stepdaughter? Princess Mary, though my dear mother's usurper would have me cast away from my place..."
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5972
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her about "the witch."

Take a closer look at the painting. Can it be removed? If so, do so.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 431
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:30 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her about "the witch." "The most happy indeed," she cries, "happy to lure my father away from my dear mother! Happy to enchant him with her evil eyes! Happy to bring shame on him with man after man, and the only heir she presented him with was a girl-child! All the rest dead, of course." She scowled. "At last you turned him away from her wicked ways, Mother Jane. It is, I suppose, a pity about my sister," she admits reluctantly, "she cannot help her mother being a wicked woman. And she is a pretty child for all of that."

Take a closer look at the painting. Can it be removed? If so, do so. You cannot; it's much too heavy. But the picture is of a young, pretty woman, resembling your stepdaughter quite a bit. Upon questioning, she tells you, "My dear mother Katherine."
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5976
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:34 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask about her sister.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 432
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask about her sister.

"Father pays no attention to either of us now that you have given him his heir, Mother Jane," she says. "I tend her, mostly; she has the room next to mine, but she will have been waiting for us to bring her supper. I could not get in, and I was trying to find the key; her door has been locked."
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5978
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:39 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask which room is hers, and which room is her sister's.

Look inside the goblets for a key, keeping the door propped open..
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 433
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask which room is hers, and which room is her sister's. "This room is mine," she says, gesturing around the room. It isn't quite princess quality, but then, the King has been neglecting his eldest. "The next is my sister's." She gestures toward the wall. You remember seeing a door out that way.

Look inside the goblets for a key, keeping the door propped open..You do so. You find a silver key in the goblet which was engraved 'HR & AB' on the outside.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5980
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Go back to the girl, and ask her what her sister's name is and what her father's name is. Then try the silver key in the doors.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 435
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:51 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You're determined to get this out of me before all the relevant rooms can be explored...=P...Have it your way, Balin...

Go back to the girl, and ask her what her sister's name is and what her father's name is."My sister's name is Lady Elizabeth," Princess Mary tells you. "You have even forgotten your lord husband? The witch has done her work well..." She begins weeping again and cannot answer your question.
Then try the silver key in the doors.You do so. You see a pretty, red-haired little girl, about four years old, playing quietly on the floor of her room. There is a door in the wall to your right, connecting this room with the next, though there was no such door connecting this one with Mary's.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5984
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Talk to the little girl, making sure the door does not close behind you. Ask for her name. Then try the connecting door.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 438
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Talk to the little girl, making sure the door does not close behind you. Ask for her name. Then try the connecting door.
"Good evening, good mother," she says softly, in response to your greeting her. "Is the meal served yet? My good sister Mary hath not come for me." Keeping the door open, you try the connecting door. It's locked.
"The Prince must be alone, good mother. He is ill and Father will not leave him," the little girl explains.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5987
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 12:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her what she would like for dinner. Or rather, put some of the first remove on a plate and bring it to her...this must be Elizabeth. Or just tell her that dinner's on the table.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 440
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:01 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her what she would like for dinner. Or rather, put some of the first remove on a plate and bring it to her...this must be Elizabeth.You're quite right, it is!
Or just tell her that dinner's on the table.When you tell the young Lady Elizabeth that dinner is on the table, she gets up and follows you from the room. "Will my good sister Mary join us, good mother?" she asks anxiously.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5991
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:02 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Go over and ask Mary to join you both for dinner.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 441
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Go over and ask Mary to join you both for dinner. You do, and Mary joins you. You take your seats at the dais, Mary on your right and Lady Elizabeth on your left, and servants bring the removes to the table. Miraculously, everything has managed to stay warm. As you eat, Elizabeth innocently mentions that she saw her mother today. Mary goes very still and white, staring at her sister.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 5996
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:14 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Quietly ask Mary what this means.

After she answers, talk to Elizabeth about seeing her mother.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 443
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:18 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Quietly ask Mary what this means. "Her mother is the very witch who enchanted thee, Mother Jane," Mary whispers, trembling. "She is trying to take her daughter as well."

After she answers, talk to Elizabeth about seeing her mother."Mama came to me when I was sleeping," Elizabeth says softly. "She told me she was sorry that she had to go away, but that father willed it and that I must do as father says, because he is the King and the best of Christian princes."
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6000
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Talk to Elizabeth about Father. Ask her where he is.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 444
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Talk to Elizabeth about Father. Ask her where he is.

"Father is with your son Edward, good mother. He has not left his side since Edward got sick," she informs you, seeming very worried for her little half-brother.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6002
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:22 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask both girls if it is possible to see Father and/or Edward.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 446
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask both girls if it is possible to see Father and/or Edward.
"I am sure Father would welcome you, Mother Jane," Mary says, "but he will not allow us to see the Prince."
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6005
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In that case, enjoy the rest of dinner. What happens after it?

Ask Elizabeth if she has anything that might help you in your quest.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 449
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In that case, enjoy the rest of dinner. What happens after it? After it? Not much. Mary goes back to her chamber to pray for improvement in your condition, however.

Ask Elizabeth if she has anything that might help you in your quest. You do that. She frowns slightly. "Mama did not like you," is all she can say to that, worried. "But I like you, and I like my new brother."
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6012
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask Elizabeth where Mama is.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 451
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 1:50 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask Elizabeth where Mama is.
"Mama has gone to be with the angels," she says, blinking back tears. "My Lady Bryan told me so, and my Lady Troy says so also. But others say that Mama went to the devil," she whispers to you, crying bitterly.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6015
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 3:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her when Mama went there. Look around in her room for a key.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 455
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 3:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her when Mama went there. Look around in her room for a key.
"Mama left two years ago," Elizabeth says softly. She watches you curiously. "What are you doing, good mother?"
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6021
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 3:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask Elizabeth if she has a key.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 456
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:03 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask Elizabeth if she has a key. Elizabeth frowns slightly. "No, good mother," she says. "My Lady Troy or Kat could have the key?"
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6023
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her where Lady Troy and Kat are.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 459
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask her where Lady Troy and Kat are. You do that. She thinks Lady Troy is seeing to purchasing new clothes for her...she is dressed in ill-fitting clothes, sadly neglected...and she knows that Kat is in the Prince's room, attending on the King. "Father would allow you in, good mother. But my sister Mary and I may not see him," she says somewhat sadly.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6028
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:51 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask Mary about Lady Troy and Kat.

I think it's my turn to request a recap...could you please supply one?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 460
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

RECAP: You are in a castle, having lost the memory of who you are, though "Princess" Mary and Lady Elizabeth refer to you as "Mother Jane" or "good mother", so you know your name must be Jane. You know they are half-sisters, and that they have a half-brother, your son Edward, who is sickly and confined with his father. You're trying to figure out who you are and you believe at this juncture that Mary can help you...though you really do have all the information you need to put it all together by now.
Galfisk (Galfisk)
New member
Username: Galfisk

Post Number: 3378
Registered: 9-2009
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 10:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Knock on the door to the Prince's room, and ask for permission to enter. If you're allowed in, what and whom do you see?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 468
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 3:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Knock on the door to the Prince's room, and ask for permission to enter. If you're allowed in, what and whom do you see?

"Get the door, my good Lady Bryan," a man's voice says. A woman who you suppose must be Lady Bryan opens the door. "My Lady Queen," she says, curtseying to you, "of course you may come in. But what is this? Have you been injured?" She looks nervously at the dried blood on your face.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6049
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 3:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tell her that yes, you have been injured - explain how. Show her the rag.

Go in the room. What and who is inside?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 469
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tell her that yes, you have been injured - explain how. Show her the rag.You do so. Lady Bryan is horrified...the spirit of the former Queen has injured you and tried to kill you! She swiftly takes you back to the royal chambers, unlocking the locked door behind the dais, and makes short work of cleaning you up. "Ah, my poor Lady Queen, to have such violence done, that a witch would come back from the dead," she laments. "The king must not know." When you are cleaned up, she helps you out of your most un-queenly garment and into a lovely, quite modest gown. "There, there," she says, arranging your hair so as to cover the wound as best she can. "There, my lady. Now we may return to the Prince."

Go in the room. What and who is inside? Once Lady Bryan...who informs you, shaking her head over your memory loss, that she is your son's Lady Mistress and has served Lady Elizabeth in that capacity before...is done fixing you up, she leads you back to the room, where the two-year-old Prince is lying asleep, with his most royal father watching him devotedly. He rises to kiss you, and Lady Bryan wrings her hands, hoping the touch of your true and dearest love will disenchant you forever from this curse...
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6050
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

*facepalm*

I should have known better to assume that this wasn't Tolkien-related; it was the removes that finally gave me the hint. Still can't figure out who you are though....
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 470
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's NOT Tolkien-related, for once...the title is a BIG HINT. Although it's not Alice in Wonderland either...where else might you find red roses (and white) prominent?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 471
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Although you DID find where I got the feast from, so it's Tolkien-related only by the feast being the work of my friend Fiondil. *lol* Well done, I've gotten you to read his work! Go me :-D
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6053
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I didn't even get the Alice in Wonderland reference...hmmm. Valentine's Day? I dunno...
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 474
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh my lord. *amused grin* This lot is tougher than I thought. Keep Renaissance England in mind, as that's where Fiondil got the idea for the feast...
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6057
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

War of the Roses...?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 475
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, and therefore...who won the Wars of the Roses and "painted the (white) roses red"?
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6061
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lancaster house? (Sadly, I don't know anything about these wars...)
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 476
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 4:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, Lancaster. You might know their head better as Henry Tudor, or Henry VII, who wed Elizabeth of York. And their most famous son was...
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6066
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm Henry the Eighth, I am, I am? (But we're playing as a female....)
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 488
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 7:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The *king* is Henry VIII, he of the six wives...and so you are...
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6071
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 7:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jane Seymour?

Yay for Google!
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 492
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 7:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Took you long enough...:-p

***SPOILER***

You regain your memory as your true love, Henry VIII, kisses you tenderly. You are Jane Seymour, his third Queen and mother of his beloved heir Edward. His daughter Elizabeth, by your predecessor Anne Boleyn, and his daughter Mary by her predecessor, Catherine of Aragon, are your stepchildren. You think it's better not to ask why you're around two years longer than you ought to have been, but if it makes Henry happy, you're happy. And then all dissolves, and Henry wakes beside his current wife, Anna of Cleves, something he rather wishes he didn't have to do...his visit with Jane was a pleasant dream indeed.

The End

Thanks to Balin for sticking with me so cluelessly. *grin* Galfisk, you did well too. Incidentally, you two never asked me about the paper again...it was Anne Boleyn's speech at her execution and meant to clue you in as to what was going on.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 6075
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cluelessly indeed....

Great puzzle!
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 494
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 8:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Aww, thanks! *hugs Balin* It's all right, Balin. With my lateral puzzles, Google and Wikipedia are your friends.

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: