[Balin] This is your brain on drugs Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - January 2011 » [Balin] This is your brain on drugs « Previous Next »

Balin (Balin)
Username: Balin

Post Number: 10593
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Why did I write a list of people with the same first name on my dorm room door?

True story
I = me (Balin)

Rated PG-13
Kdoc (Kdoc)
Username: Kdoc

Post Number: 1147
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did you do it to gain a benefit for yourself? financial? to gain something for someone else? to avoid something bad happening? to you? to someone else?

did you do it as a joke? to pass on information?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10596
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did you do it to gain a benefit for yourself? No financial? No to gain something for someone else? No to avoid something bad happening? Not "bad," but... to you? Yes to someone else? No

did you do it as a joke? Yes to pass on information? No
Kdoc (Kdoc)
Username: Kdoc

Post Number: 1149
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

were people knocking on your door by mistake? asking for other people? with the same names? were you trying to stop being bothered by them?

was the list of all the people with the same first name as you who don't live there?!
Redwine (Redwine)
Username: Redwine

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do the people in the list have something in common but a first name?
The purpose was to avoid something, right?
Would it work if the list was put somewhere else than on your dorm room door?
Woodworm (Woodworm)
Username: Woodworm

Post Number: 2537
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the name 'Matt'? Anything to do with paint? Is Matt Finnish?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10603
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

were people knocking on your door by mistake? No asking for other people? No with the same names? No were you trying to stop being bothered by them? No

was the list of all the people with the same first name as you who don't live there?! No

Do the people in the list have something in common but a first name? Only their being celebrities
The purpose was to avoid something, right? Yes
Would it work if the list was put somewhere else than on your dorm room door? No

Is the name 'Matt'? No Anything to do with paint? No Is Matt Finnish? No - never heard of him.
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You wanted to avoid mentioning those people in your room?
The list was on the door from outside or from inside?
Was it particularly important that people could read the list without entering your room?
On that list were only names or anything else? if so: title? summary? photos? info about people listed?
Was the list ranked somehow?
Tortiekitten (Tortiekitten)
Username: Tortiekitten

Post Number: 98
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what about Matte Finish?

I must be really tired, that made me laugh so hard. Thanks Woodworm, I needed a laugh!
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10606
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You wanted to avoid mentioning those people in your room? No
The list was on the door from outside or from inside? On the outside - more specifically, on a whiteboard on my door.
Was it particularly important that people could read the list without entering your room? A certain person, yesish
On that list were only names or anything else? Just names, but... if so: title? summary? photos? info about people listed?
Was the list ranked somehow? No

what about Matte Finish? No
Tortiekitten (Tortiekitten)
Username: Tortiekitten

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 12:01 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

sorry balin, the joke amused me so much I had to post that. I really need to take a nap or something, and then I'll be back to answer my puzzle.
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10609
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

sorry balin, the joke amused me so much I had to post that. I really need to take a nap or something, and then I'll be back to answer my puzzle. Not a problem - I'm the one in the dark here.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 2399
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 12:05 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Matt Finnish = Matte Finish, something to do with painting (offhand, I think my sibling knows more about that, but let's ask Woodworm)
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10610
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 12:06 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Matt Finnish = Matte Finish, something to do with painting (offhand, I think my sibling knows more about that, but let's ask Woodworm) Ah. That part I understood; I just don't know who Matt Finnish is. Or is that just part of the joke?
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 12:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were the names on the list arranged somehow to have some hidden/concealed/tricky message? For example first letters of last names constituted a phrase or something?
Or were the names just put at random?

Post Number: 2400
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Matt Finnish = Matte Finish, something to do with painting (offhand, I think my sibling knows more about that, but let's ask Woodworm) Ah. That part I understood; I just don't know who Matt Finnish is. Or is that just part of the joke? Offhand, I'd just say part of the joke. I don't think a Matt Finnish really exists...
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10612
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were the names on the list arranged somehow to have some hidden/concealed/tricky message? No, although a message-ish is involved... For example first letters of last names constituted a phrase or something?
Or were the names just put at random? This
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 12:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The list was a message itself? And the person (only one, right?) to whom the message was directed, understood it, correcr?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10613
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 12:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The list was a message itself? Yes (tiny -ish) And the person (only one, right?) Yes to whom the message was directed, understood it, correcr? Yes
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 11:51 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The celebrities: males? females? sportsmen? musicians? actors? politicians?
Discovering their common first name would help?
Did the person to whom the message was directed have the same first name as the celebrities?
Does this person have a reason not to enter your room?
The details on this person are relevant? If so: H? A? M?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10619
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 3:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The celebrities: males? All were male females? So no women sportsmen? musicians? actors? politicians? There may have been some of all of these, but I'm not sure
Discovering their common first name would help? Yes
Did the person to whom the message was directed have the same first name as the celebrities? No
Does this person have a reason not to enter your room? Irrel
The details on this person are relevant? DOYD of "details" If so: H? A? M? Yes to all - one of my suitemates
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It is the common male first name? or somehow unusual? To give it a try: Peter? John? Paul?
Was that first name connected with your suitemate? Somehow significant to him?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10629
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 9:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It is the common male first name? It's pretty common or somehow unusual? No To give it a try: Peter? John? Paul? None of these
Was that first name connected with your suitemate? Yope Somehow significant to him? Again, Yope
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 10:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there a bet involved? Or a promise?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10648
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 3:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there a bet involved? Or a promise? Neither
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)
Username: Jenburdoo

Post Number: 4384
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 3:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were you trying to avoid someone? Amuse them? Annoy them?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10655
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 3:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were you trying to avoid someone? No Amuse them? Yope... Annoy them? Noish, but...
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4386
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 3:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was this person a fellow student? Relevant?

Were you trying to frustrate them? Make them "jump through hoops" in some way?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10657
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 3:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was this person a fellow student? Yes Relevant? Yesish

Were you trying to frustrate them? No Make them "jump through hoops" in some way? No

HINT: I was responding to something.

Post Number: 2422
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did the person put a bunch of things on his door that began with "Matt"? so you used his name?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10658
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:02 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did the person put a bunch of things on his No door Yes that began with "Matt"? No so you used his name? No
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4388
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:06 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were you responding to the other person? To something done? Said? Discussed? Were you helping him study for something?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10661
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:12 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were you responding to the other person? Yes (tiny -ish) To something done? Yope Said? Yopish Discussed? No Were you helping him study for something? No
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4392
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:15 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had you been with the person (What's his name?) at the time he did/said whatever you responded to? Relevant? Did he specifically ask you for this list? Did he know you were going to provide it? On your door? Is anything else on your door relevant?

Post Number: 2424
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did it say "Balin"? LotR related?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10665
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:18 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had you been with the person (What's his name?) at the time he did/said whatever you responded to? No Relevant? Yes Did he specifically ask you for this list? No, but... Did he know you were going to provide it? No On your door? No Is anything else on your door relevant? Well, on the whiteboard, a BIG YES
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10666
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did it say "Balin"? No LotR related? No

Post Number: 2425
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:22 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Harry Potter related? Am I going to be getting anywhere by repeating the "LTPF questions you usually ask me"?
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4395
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:22 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was that other thing on the whiteboard directly related to the list? For example a title?

Was it something written? Posted (like paper? Magnets?) A picture?

Is it just one other thing, or more than that? Does it have a humorous connection when read in conjunction with the list?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10669
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:25 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Harry Potter related? No Am I going to be getting anywhere by repeating the "LTPF questions you usually ask me"? Not likely =)

Was that other thing on the whiteboard directly related to the list? Yesish For example a title? No

Was it something written? Posted (like paper? Magnets?) A picture? Drawn

Is it just one other thing, or more than that? One thing, drawn more than once Does it have a humorous connection when read in conjunction with the list? Yes, DOYD of "conjunction"
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4397
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As many things as the list? One next to each item?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10671
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:31 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As many things as the list? No One next to each item? No - you have a couple FAs, I think.
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4401
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Recap?

Related to any popular culture (besides just the celebrities)?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10675
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Related to any popular culture (besides just the celebrities)? No

Recap? Yes

RECAP:

A couple months ago, I wrote a list of people with the same first name on my bedroom door. This was in response to something which a suitemate of mine kept drawing on the door (NOTE: all instances of "on the door" mean "on the whiteboard on the door.")

HINT: I had been annoyed, and a bit exasperated.
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4404
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:47 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ahhh... Was he effectively asking you a question which the repeated first name was an answer to?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10678
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ahhh... Was he effectively asking you a question which the repeated first name was an answer to? No

Post Number: 2427
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:50 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is what the suitemate put on the door the PG-13 thing about this puzzle?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10680
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is what the suitemate put on the door the PG-13 thing about this puzzle? YES
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4408
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the title of this puzzle relevant?

Post Number: 2428
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

are this or this relevant at all?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10683
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the title of this puzzle relevant? Tangentially enough to not help - assume No

are this or this relevant at all? No
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)

Post Number: 4411
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 5:05 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did your suitemate draw something obscene? Sexist? Offensive? Did he write anything?
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did your list prevented your suitemate from putting the drawings any more?
The drawings appeared on the whiteboard prior to your list, right? Not being there at the same time?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10687
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did your suitemate draw something obscene? YES Sexist? It could possibly be taken that way Offensive? Same as "sexist" Did he write anything? No

Did your list prevented your suitemate from putting the drawings any more? No, but...
The drawings appeared on the whiteboard prior to your list, right? Correct Not being there at the same time?
Redwine (Redwine)

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 3:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ok, so did your list changed, altered the meaning of the drawings? I'm not familiar with common names in US, but is there any possibility that another word for what was drawn may be connected with a male name? The name in question is a full first name or abbreviated first name (like Robert and Bob, I think)
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10695
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 9:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ok, so did your list changed, altered the meaning of the drawings? I'm not sure what you mean by this - can you clarify please? I'm not familiar with common names in US, but is there any possibility that another word for what was drawn may be connected with a male name? BIG YES The name in question is a full first name or abbreviated first name (like Robert and Bob, I think) Abbreviated, and that's important
Biograd (Biograd)
Username: Biograd

Post Number: 1391
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 3:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the name "dick"? Did someone say he was going to "draw a bunch of dicks on your wall", and you decided to do it yourself by listing people with that name?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 10723
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 4:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the name "dick"? Yep Did someone say he was going to "draw a bunch of dicks on your wall", and you decided to do it yourself by listing people with that name? Not exactly, but this is the right idea, so

**********SPOILER**********

During the first couple months of this school year, one of my suitemates had the habit of drawing oversized male genitals on our doors (well, on the whiteboards, but you know what I mean). This got annoying fast, and eventually (after one particularly, um, vivid drawing) I wrote a message on the whiteboard asking him to please stop (I believe I wrote it in the style of an official notice). Soon after, the "notice" had a message from him on it: "Bring back the d**ks!" So I obliged, writing a massive list of celebrities with that first name (Dick Van Dyke, Dick Enberg, Dick Ebersol, Dick Tracy, etc.) on the whiteboard. Oddly, ever since then, the drawings have been few and far between - feel free to extrapolate whatever connection you want.

Nice work everybody, and be on the lookout for the final chapter in my LatVenture trilogy, which is nearly complete.

Post Number: 2463
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 4:14 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, I have to say, Balin, you have much more style than your suitemate, lol.
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 15092
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 8:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just got the Matt Finnish joke. Over 8 months later. Wow...
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 15093
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 8:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just got the Matt Finnish joke. Over 8 months later. Wow...

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: