[Pikachizzle] Romeo and Juliet Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - April 2011 » [Pikachizzle] Romeo and Juliet « Previous Next »

Pikachizzle (Pikachizzle)
Username: Pikachizzle

Post Number: 570
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 10:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Romeo is found. There is broken glass and a puddle of water. Everyone knows Juliet and Mercutio killed him, but he is never prosecuted.

This is not the classic; rather it is a fun, alternative answer to the original. Have fun and happy asking!

Post Number: 571
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 10:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

1. Whoops, I forgot to put my name in the title. Mods, if you will?

2. In the riddle, I meant "they are never prosecuted", they = Juliet and Mercutio.
Doriana (Doriana)
Username: Doriana

Post Number: 955
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 10:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Romeo H? A? M?
Is Mercutio H? A? M?
Is Juliet H? A? F?
Potato (Potato)
Username: Potato

Post Number: 512
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 10:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Romeo: H? A? M?
Juliet: H? A? M?
Mercutio: H? A? M?

Was Romeo found inside a building? Or outside?

Did Juliet and Mercutio kill him on purpose (if so, did they stab him? Shoot him? Strangle him? Poison him? Strike him dead? Cut him? Electrocute him? Drown him? Run him over with a vehicle? Push him from something high or make him jump?)? Or was it an accident?

Is the broken glass a result of the murder? Is the puddle of water?

Everyone: The people who found Romeo? The police? People who knew either of the three (Friends? Family? Acquaintances?)? Even total strangers?

Wild guess: Is Romeo a person in a movie/show/game/play? And the audience actually saw Juliet and Mercutio kill him?

Post Number: 572
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 11:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Romeo: H? Yes. A? No. M? Yes.
Juliet: H? Yes. A? No. M? No.
Mercutio: H? No. A? Irr. ? Irr.

Was Romeo found inside a building? This.Or outside?

Did Juliet and Mercutio kill him on purpose No. (if so, did they stab him? Shoot him? Strangle him? Poison him? Strike him dead? Cut him? Electrocute him? Drown him? Run him over with a vehicle? Push him from something high or make him jump?)? Or was it an accident? Yes.

Is the broken glass a result of the murder? It's not a result of the murder but... Is the puddle of water? No.

Everyone: The people who found Romeo? This, but... The police? People who knew either of the three (Friends? Family? Acquaintances?)? Even total strangers? Irrelevant who "everyone" is (I was just trying to get the wording as close as possible to the original). So "Juliet and Mercutio" are to blame would be just fine.

Wild guess: Is Romeo a person in a movie/show/game/play? And the audience actually saw Juliet and Mercutio kill him? No, but good guess. Thinking outside the box.
Noel (Noel)
Username: Noel

Post Number: 2463
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 12:15 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Mercutio an animal?

Romeo and Juliet are children?
Twilightseeker (Twilightseeker)
Username: Twilightseeker

Post Number: 130
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 12:48 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Mercutio an inanimate object? Substance? Plant?
Doriana (Doriana)
Username: Doriana

Post Number: 961
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 12:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The broken glass - a window pane? a mirror? a drinking glass? eyeglasses? a bottle? a fish tank? a terrarium? Was it the glass that killed Romeo?
Potato (Potato)

Post Number: 513
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 1:12 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did Juliet and Mercutio make Romeo do something that resulted in his death? Like climbing up something and he fell? And if so, did he do it to do them a favor? To help them? As a dare? To escape from them? Did they chase him?

Were the three of them friends? Did they dislike each other? Neutral relationship? Are Romeo and Juliet brother and sister? Relevant?

Was the glass smashed by Juliet (I'm assuming not Mercutio) on purpose as a red herring for those who would find Romeo, distracting them from whatever she and Mercutio had done?

Post Number: 573
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 1:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Mercutio an animal? No.

Romeo and Juliet are children? Yes =]

Is Mercutio an inanimate object? This. Substance? Plant?

The broken glass - a window pane? a mirror? a drinking glass? eyeglasses? a bottle? a fish tank? a terrarium? Was it the glass that killed Romeo? None of these, and the glass is yes-ishly responsible for his death.

Did Juliet and Mercutio make Romeo do something that resulted in his death? Juliet yes-ish, Mercutio no. Like climbing up something and he fell? And if so, did he do it to do them a favor? To help them? As a dare? To escape from them? No to all but... Did they chase him? Very slight yope to this one.

Were the three of them friends? Romeo and Juliet yes, Mercutio no. Did they dislike each other? No. Neutral relationship? No. Are Romeo and Juliet brother and sister? No. Relevant? Not really, but let's just say that they are friends.

Was the glass smashed by Juliet (I'm assuming not Mercutio) on purpose as a red herring for those who would find Romeo, distracting them from whatever she and Mercutio had done? Hahaa, no, although that would be interesting.

I detect a slight FA here, but I won't mention it unless it becomes a problem.
Balin (Balin)
Username: Balin

Post Number: 12794
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 2:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was the glass directly involved in Romeo's death?
Did Romeo die from blunt force? Sharp force? Internal bleeding? Bleeding out? Drowning? Electrocution? Poisoning?
Gregoryuconn (Gregoryuconn)
Username: Gregoryuconn

Post Number: 957
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 2:34 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm confused. Is "the original" the Shakespeare story or the classic? And what is the classic? Can you link me please?

Post Number: 958
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 2:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh wait, found the classic. But still answer me question on what you mean by "the original"

Post Number: 574
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 3:01 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was the glass directly involved in Romeo's death? Not directly, but it led to the thing that directly killed Romeo.
Did Romeo die from blunt force? Sharp force? Internal bleeding? Bleeding out? Drowning? Electrocution? Poisoning? None of these.

I'm confused. Is "the original" the Shakespeare story or the classic? And what is the classic? Can you link me please? Oh wait, found the classic. But still answer me question on what you mean by "the original"
By ''the original'', I mean that Romeo is not a goldfish, the glass and puddle of water are not the result of a fishbowl, and Juliet/Mercutio is not a cat. as the original answer says. I'm just taking the same riddle statement and looking for a different answer. =]
Vesica (Vesica)
Username: Vesica

Post Number: 490
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 3:28 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did Juliet directly kill Romeo?
Did Mercutio directly kill Romeo?

Is Mercutio bigger than a bread box?
Bigger than a person?
Bigger than a car?

Was Juliet present when Romeo died?
Was Mercutio?

Is the time period relevant?
Is the location (as in country) relevant?
Is the location (as in "at the park") relevant?

Post Number: 575
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 3:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did Juliet directly kill Romeo? No.
Did Mercutio directly kill Romeo? Not directly, but it led to the thing that directly killed Romeo.

Is Mercutio bigger than a bread box? I would say the same size, maybe slightly bigger.
Bigger than a person? No.
Bigger than a car? No.

Was Juliet present when Romeo died? No.
Was Mercutio? Yes.

Is the time period relevant? No. Let's say Romeo is found in 2011.
Is the location (as in country) relevant? No. Let's say USA.
Is the location (as in "at the park") relevant? Yes.

Post Number: 963
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 3:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Romeo found inside? Outside? At a zoo? Where Mercutio was being held in captivity? And since when does bread come in boxes? Could someone show me a picture of a bread box since I've never actually seen one. Is it the size of a loaf of bread???

Post Number: 576
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 3:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Romeo found inside? Yes. Outside?No. At a zoo? No. Where Mercutio was being held in captivity? ...What? And since when does bread come in boxes? I think you buy it separately to store loaves of bread. Could someone show me a picture of a bread box since I've never actually seen one. Is it the size of a loaf of bread??? Yes, you can search for bread boxes on Google images.

Post Number: 134
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 4:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Mercutio a weapon? Something dangerous? Something normal used in a lethal capacity (like a pencil used to stab someone)?
Potato (Potato)

Post Number: 514
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 10:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Were Romeo and Juliet playing tag? Or hide and seek? Was the building one of their homes? Someone else's home? A public building? Their school? An abandoned building? Were they exploring the building?

Is Mercutio an electronic device? An object that Romeo wanted to get hold of? Did he die trying to get Mercutio?
Potato (Potato)

Post Number: 515
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 10:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The glass: From a showcase door? Or from a lamp? Or from some household item? Is the item the glass comes from relevant? If so, is it...

Bigger than a bread box?
Bigger than a person?
Bigger than a car?

Both the glass and Mercutio led to what killed Romeo... So, had Romeo or Juliet previously smashed the glass? By accident? And Romeo died in an attempt to cover it? Was Mercutio an item he used for that purpose? Did Romeo die because Mercutio was broken or malfunctioning? Was Mercutio a ladder that fell apart while Romeo was on it?

Other scenario: Did someone other than Juliet and Romeo shatter the glass? And Romeo and/or Juliet were distracted by it? While Romeo was using Mercutio? And the lack of attention to whatever they were doing led to Romeo's death?
Redwine (Redwine)
Username: Redwine

Post Number: 744
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 11:03 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did the water come from the glassy thing? Is Mercutio a glassy object? Is Mercutio a watery object? Was the presence of the water natural and normal in this place and under the circumstances (I mean like the river, the pond or puddle after the rain)?
Potato (Potato)

Post Number: 516
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 11:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

One more scenario: Was Mercutio something that belonged to Romeo/Juliet? And Juliet/Romeo took it away from him/her and ran away with it? And Romeo/Juliet ran after her/him? Or did Juliet/Romeo hide Mercutio somewhere and Romeo/Juliet tried to find it?

lol, hope the names aren't too confusing xD

Are sports relevant? Are hobbies?

If this can be answered at all, was whatever happened something that, theoretically, has the potential to happen quite often? Or was it a very special/unsual chain of events?

Post Number: 577
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 11:28 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Mercutio a weapon? No. Something dangerous? Np. Something normal used in a lethal capacity (like a pencil used to stab someone)? No.

Were Romeo and Juliet playing tag? No but... Or hide and seek? Yes! Very good. Was the building one of their homes? Yes, it was Juliet's. Someone else's home? A public building? Their school? An abandoned building? Were they exploring the building? No to rest.

Is Mercutio an electronic device? No. An object that Romeo wanted to get hold of? No. Did he die trying to get Mercutio? No.

The glass: From a showcase door? No. Or from a lamp? No. Or from some household item? Not really household, so I'll say no. Is the item the glass comes from relevant? Yes! If so, is it...

Bigger than a bread box? I would say the same size, maybe slightly bigger.
Bigger than a person? No.
Bigger than a car? No.

Both the glass and Mercutio led to what killed Romeo... So, had Romeo or Juliet previously smashed the glass? No. By accident? And Romeo died in an attempt to cover it? Was Mercutio an item he used for that purpose? No. Did Romeo die because Mercutio was broken or malfunctioning? Interesting... yope leaning toward no. Was Mercutio a ladder that fell apart while Romeo was on it? No.

Other scenario: Did someone other than Juliet and Romeo shatter the glass? FA. And Romeo and/or Juliet were distracted by it? No. While Romeo was using Mercutio? No. And the lack of attention to whatever they were doing led to Romeo's death? No.

Did the water come from the glassy thing? No. Is Mercutio a glassy object? YES. Very good. Is Mercutio a watery object? No. Was the presence of the water natural and normal in this place and under the circumstances (I mean like the river, the pond or puddle after the rain)? No, it was not, although the water is only a minor detail.

One more scenario: Was Mercutio something that belonged to Romeo/Juliet? No / Yes-ish. And Juliet/Romeo took it away from him/her and ran away with it? No. And Romeo/Juliet ran after her/him? No. Or did Juliet/Romeo hide Mercutio somewhere and Romeo/Juliet tried to find it? No.

lol, hope the names aren't too confusing xD Don't worry, they weren't. xD

Are sports relevant? No. Are hobbies? No, other than hide-and-seek.

If this can be answered at all, was whatever happened something that, theoretically, has the potential to happen quite often? No! =) Or was it a very special/unsual chain of events? It was a VERY special/unusual chain of events!

Amazing round of questions, guys.
Potato (Potato)

Post Number: 519
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was Mercutio the object the broken glass came from?
Potato (Potato)

Post Number: 520
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 11:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was Romeo "it"? Was Juliet "it"? Assuming the latter is the case, is it relevant where Romeo hid? Maybe at some place where it was dark and he couldn't see properly? Did Mercutio fall onto him while he was hiding?

Regardless of who was "it", did Romeo have some sort of a medical condition? Did he have an asthma attack or something like that? And for this (or, assuming that he was healthy, for some other reason), he blindly grabbed for whatever was near him (to support himself or something)? And he accidently made Mercutio fall onto him (or have it hurt him in some other way)? And that was what really killed him (as opposed to the asthma attack)?
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 12809
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 1:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did Romeo suffocate?
Shez (Shez)
Username: Shez

Post Number: 437
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did the glass come from a shower cubicle or panel? television? bookcase?

or from a chemical fume cupboard?

did Romeo die from asphyxiation? poisoning? like from inhaling poisonous gas or fumes?
Redwine (Redwine)
Username: Redwine

Post Number: 752
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 4:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was there anything relevant in the puddle of water? Was the liquid in the puddle pure water? Did the water "show up" on the scene due to action of Romeo? Of Juliet? Was it the same action which made Mercutio broke? If not, first the Mercutio broke and then water showed up? Or the other way round?

Post Number: 578
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 10:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was Mercutio the object the broken glass came from? Yes!

Was Romeo "it"? No, he was not! =] Was Juliet "it"? Yes, but it doesn't matter, as long as Romeo is not it. Assuming the latter is the case, is it relevant where Romeo hid? YES. Maybe at some place where it was dark and he couldn't see properly? Yes. Did Mercutio fall onto him while he was hiding? Yope.

Did Romeo suffocate? YES!

did the glass come from a shower cubicle or panel? television? bookcase? None of these.

or from a chemical fume cupboard? Nope.

did Romeo die from asphyxiation? poisoning? like from inhaling poisonous gas or fumes?

Regardless of who was "it", did Romeo have some sort of a medical condition? No. Did he have an asthma attack or something like that? No. And for this (or, assuming that he was healthy, for some other reason), he blindly grabbed for whatever was near him (to support himself or something)? No, but good guess. And he accidently made Mercutio fall onto him (or have it hurt him in some other way)? And that was what really killed him (as opposed to the asthma attack)? So no.

Was there anything relevant in the puddle of water? No. Was the liquid in the puddle pure water? Yes, dirty water. Did the water "show up" on the scene due to action of Romeo? No. Of Juliet? No. Was it the same action which made Mercutio broke? No. If not, first the Mercutio broke and then water showed up? Yes, but there is a significant time gap between the two events. Or the other way round?
Potato (Potato)

Post Number: 544
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 10:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did he hide in a very small space, like a chest? And he wasn't able to get out by himself and used up all the oxygen before anyone found him? Or was something on top of him that he couldn't get off in time? On his face? Or around his neck? Did Romeo break Mercutio while he tried to get free? Did he break Mercutio at all? Was Mercutio part of whatever suffocated Romeo?

Was the water anywhere near Romeo? Would it also have been there if Romeo hadn't died? Did the water come from outside? Like rain water or water from a broken drain or water from a nearby well/lake/river? Did Romeo do something that allowed the water in?

Did Romeo die in a cellar room? Or at some place other than Juliets house, such as a shed?

Post Number: 579
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 11:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did he hide in a very small space, like a chest? This is exactly right. And he wasn't able to get out by himself and used up all the oxygen before anyone found him? Yes because... Or was something on top of him that he couldn't get off in time? No but... On his face? No. Or around his neck? No. Did Romeo break Mercutio while he tried to get free? No, with slight FA. Did he break Mercutio at all? FA. Was Mercutio part of whatever suffocated Romeo? No.

Was the water anywhere near Romeo? Yes. Would it also have been there if Romeo hadn't died? Yes, but probably not as much. Did the water come from outside? No. Like rain water or water from a broken drain or water from a nearby well/lake/river? Did Romeo do something that allowed the water in? No.

Did Romeo die in a cellar room? Attic. Or at some place other than Juliets house, such as a shed? No.
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 12835
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2011 - 4:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was he locked in the chest? Did Mercutio fall on the chest?

Post Number: 580
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2011 - 5:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was he locked in the chest? Yes!! Did Mercutio fall on the chest? Yes!!

Post Number: 138
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2011 - 9:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Mercutio a large mirror? A glass china cabinet or something similar? Chandelier?

Post Number: 581
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 12:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Mercutio a large mirror? A glass china cabinet or something similar? Chandelier? None of these. I think it's time for a...

*********SPOILER************

Romeo and Juliet are children, and it is Juliet's birthday. The children play Hide-And-Seek at Juliet's house. Romeo sees that the door to the attic is open, though Juliet's mother specifically told her to lock it so that none of the children would go in the attic. Romeo hides inside a large chest and leaves the top partially open, but all the movement made a heavy glass doll, Mercutio, fall from a shelf and onto the chest, locking it. A maid, cleaning the attic months later, finds Romeo locked inside the chest, and drops her wet mop in the process, thus the puddle of water.

Thanks for playing! These types of riddles are my favorite-- a similar statement to a classic but a completely different answer.
Balin (Balin)

Post Number: 12847
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 5:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I like the "revised classics" too - this was a really good one!

Post Number: 970
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 2:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And nobody noticed Romeo was missing in the interim? Including Mama and Papa Romeo? Or Mama and Papa Juliet who had to explain to Mama and Papa Romeo where their son was?
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 3413
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That's what I was wondering...

Post Number: 582
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 4:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Erm...

I guess Romeo went missing and everyone went looking for him but nobody found him until the maid did, months later.

There.
Heehee.
Vesica (Vesica)
Username: Vesica

Post Number: 517
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 4:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What Pikachizzle meant to say was that Romeo was an orphan backpacking his way across the country. Juliet's family took him in for a few weeks, though Romeo kept talking about missing being on the road. In fact, he'd made that comment just that morning. So when he vanished, Juliet and her family figured he'd decided to move on, perhaps upset by seeing all of Juliet's friends and how much her family was doting on her on her special day.

Also, no one found him. Until the maid. ;)

Very nice! I really like the "Classic" with a twist too.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: