[Balin] I Choose Trick: Super-Quick H... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Lateral Puzzles » Solved Lateral Thinking Puzzles » Solved Puzzles - October 2011 » [Balin] I Choose Trick: Super-Quick Halloween Mini-Venture « Previous Next »

Author Message
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15495
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 6:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's the night of October 31st. After a night of trick-or-treating (hey, you're never too old to trick-or-treat), you and your friends Angela, Derek, Rocco, and Shelly drive out to a gravel lot, having planned a bonfire in the woods. Derek parks his truck, grabs a big cardboard box with supplies from the truck bed, and you follow him into the woods. There's no path, but he seems to know where he's going, even if you don't.

Eventually you arrive at the spot: a large ring of heavy rocks in a small clearing with a bucket of water already there for dousing. You all gather sticks and logs from the woods, and Shelly lights the fire with matches from her pocket. Once the bonfire gets going, you toast marshmallows and tell ghost stories around the fire, before taking a break to toss a football and Frisbee around.

It's getting late, the fire's dying down, and you're all about to leave, but Angela pulls out some sparklers and passes them around. You all light sparklers and run around like crazy people (which, of course, you are). Rocco suddenly stops running and whispers, "I've got one more story for you all." Everyone turns to him, and he continues:

"Two hundred years ago, in this very woods, there was an old lumberjack who lived in a log cabin that he built himself, from trees he chopped down with his own axe. That's why there's a clearing here; it's where he chopped down the trees and built his house. As he got older, he grew more and more reclusive, and eventually, he never left the little cabin. But on Halloween night, kids who had heard the legend came to this cabin for trick-or-treating, and every time, the lumberjack would chase them away with his axe. Eventually the police came and tried to take him away. He attacked them and hacked at them, but they had guns, and they shot him. As he died, the fire in his fireplace spread and burned the cabin. Now, legend has it that he returns to this clearing on Halloween night, chasing anyone who ventures near away with his axe...and killing them if he has to."

There is a long silence, as you're all sufficiently spooked. Suddenly Derek breaks the quiet with a loud laugh. "Good one, Rock, good one. Watch out, the lumberjack's coming tonight to kill us all!" You all join him in laughing, and he passes around a few cans of soda. "Here's to Halloween!" You all swig the soda, and as you drain the last drop, everything goes blurry...then black...

...


You wake up to find the clearing desolate. The fire's almost burned out, but the supplies...have been left behind, except for the cardboard box. But you're all alone...and you're afraid.

Suddenly, you hear a rustle from somewhere in the woods. You look around...is that a figure...coming toward you? There can't be...that legend can't be true...can it?

You look again. Yes, you can definitely make out a figure, and it's coming closer. You consider running into the woods, but it's dark, and you'll get lost. So you'll have to find a way to defend yourself...and fast...this...thing...is coming closer!!


As the intro states, your task is to find a way to defeat the figure coming towards you. You have a limited number of posts to do this; if you fail, the scene will reset from the beginning. Use what you have, and think quickly!!

Good luck!
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 4742
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

plz to check inventory of what we haz?

would be gud if we haz cheezburgur...or something else we can bribe the figure to go away with...o.o

*hides behind balin kitteh*

also, made m&m cookies last night. we can haz in inventory? =) *givz some to balin* *nomz some*
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15496
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 6:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

plz to check inventory of what we haz? Nothing in your pockets, but scattered around the glowing embers are an empty matchbox, a small box containing 6 sparklers, 5 empty soda cans, a mostly-empty bag of marshmallows, 5 metal marshmallow skewers, a handful of sticks, a Nerf football, a Frisbee, and a large bucket of water.

would be gud if we haz cheezburgur...or something else we can bribe the figure to go away with...o.o

*hides behind balin kitteh*

also, made m&m cookies last night. we can haz in inventory? =) Why not, there's a small bag of M&M cookies there as well. *givz some to balin* *nomz some* *nomz*

The figure is getting closer...fast!
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 4743
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

if putz sparkler in can and throwz on fire, wut happenz? if iz bad idea, plz nawt doin it. if iz gud idea, plz do it and run awai. can eat marshmallowz while thinkin bout it?
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15497
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

if putz sparkler in can and throwz on fire, wut happenz? if iz bad idea, plz nawt doin it. if iz gud idea, plz do it and run awai. can eat marshmallowz while thinkin bout it? What the hey, let's try it. You put a sparkler in one of the soda cans and toss it on the fire. The sparkler lights and, as the sparks travel down, fuses to the can. The can begins to blacken and deform. No explosion though

And those marshmallows are tasty.

He's almost here!
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 4744
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

o noez, halpz!!!

were iz mcgyvur wen we needz???!!!!! plz can summon??? *thot not* =(

put sticks on fire, then stick a sparkler on a marshmallow stick and lightz it with othur stick, if it will work.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15500
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

o noez, halpz!!!

were iz mcgyvur wen we needz???!!!!! plz can summon??? *thot not* =( Sadly, no...

put sticks on fire, then stick a sparkler on a marshmallow stick and lightz it with othur stick, if it will work. You light a stick in the fire and hold the sparkler to the end of the skewer, then light the sparkler. The heat from the sparkler fuses it to the skewer.

He's getting even closer!
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 4746
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

now yuo haz flaming sword to fightz him with! rite? *hopefulz*
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15502
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

now yuo haz flaming sword to fightz him with! rite? *hopefulz* But the sparkler has gone out...

...and as you turn to the woods where the sounds are coming from, you see the lumberjack, face decayed with age, bullet holes in his chest, and wielding a huge, bloody axe, coming straight at you! You feebly swing the skewer/sword at him, but the sparkler breaks on contact. Seeing the man bearing down on you, you faint, blacking out before you reach the ground.

RESET 1...

You wake up to find the clearing desolate. The fire's almost burned out, but the supplies...have been left behind, except for the cardboard box. But you're all alone...and you're afraid.

Suddenly, you hear a rustle from somewhere in the woods. You look around...is that a figure...coming toward you? There can't be...that legend can't be true...can it?

You look again. Yes, you can definitely make out a figure, and it's coming closer. You consider running into the woods, but it's dark, and you'll get lost. So you'll have to find a way to defend yourself...and fast...this...thing...is coming closer!!

(Reminder of supplies: an empty matchbox, a small box containing 6 sparklers, 5 empty soda cans, a mostly-empty bag of marshmallows, a small bag of M&M cookies, 5 metal marshmallow skewers, a handful of sticks, a Nerf football, a Frisbee, and a large bucket of water.)
}

When the scene resets, so does the inventory.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 4748
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

kaylee kitteh haz finded cheezburgurz. Can add to inventory? Must haz gud nomz. =) *kitteh eyes*
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15504
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

kaylee kitteh haz finded cheezburgurz. Can add to inventory? Must haz gud nomz. =) *kitteh eyes* OK, you have cheezburgurz too. And that doesn't count towards the post count.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 4750
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

can makez shield out of frizbee? *frownz* prolly not very gud wun. plz tu examine frizbee, iz made of normul frizbee materiulz, normal size?
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15506
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

can makez shield out of frizbee? *frownz* No; it's far too weak. prolly not very gud wun. plz tu examine frizbee, iz made of normul frizbee materiulz, normal size? Yes and yes.

You hear the familiar crashing sound of the figure moving through the trees...

HINT: Not all the items are required.
Kalira (Kalira)
New member
Username: Kalira

Post Number: 762
Registered: 2-2009
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 5:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hrm.... pour water in one of the cans, light a sparkler, put sparkler in can, throw at figure?

Tie sparklers together with marshmallow bag, light, throw in water in bucket (put Frisbee on top as a lid if this might help make boom)?
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15510
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 10:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hrm.... pour water in one of the cans, light a sparkler, put sparkler in can, throw at figure?

Tie sparklers together with marshmallow bag, light, throw in water in bucket (put Frisbee on top as a lid if this might help make boom)?

You set up both of these and wait out the figure. As soon as it arrives, you try throwing the can, but the water puts out the sparkler. So you try the other one, and the water puts out the sparklers again. And the figure is looming over you, and you black out again.

RESET 2...

You wake up to find the clearing desolate...again...you hear the figure coming...again...all the items have been reset...again.

HINT: You have the right idea in throwing something, but it doesn't seem that an explosion will work.

I will now include a hint with every reset.
Kalira (Kalira)
New member
Username: Kalira

Post Number: 764
Registered: 2-2009
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 11:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Booo... I thought we were onto something. Randomly, sparklers will actually burn underwater pretty forcefully... I just forgot you need to wrap/tape them :-(

Okay, am sensing problem... if scary lumberjack-y man has survived the bullet holes we can see in his chest, we may have some trouble dealing with him.

Not sure if it matters, but are the mallow sticks one-pronged/two-pronged/54-pronged?


Don't suppose we could just throw one of the skewers at him and run our collective butts off?
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15511
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 12:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Booo... I thought we were onto something. Randomly, sparklers will actually burn underwater pretty forcefully... I just forgot you need to wrap/tape them :-( I did not know that. Cool!

Okay, am sensing problem... if scary lumberjack-y man has survived the bullet holes we can see in his chest, we may have some trouble dealing with him. Well, those would be the bullet holes that killed him. Maybe some sort of long-ranged piercing would work here.

Not sure if it matters, but are the mallow sticks one-pronged/two-pronged/54-pronged? One-pronged.

Don't suppose we could just throw one of the skewers at him and run our collective butts off? Well, we can't run anywhere, cause we'd get lost, and the skewers are fairly light. But let's try it:

When the figure arrives, you throw the skewer like a javelin. Unfortunately, it wobbles and bounces harmlessly off, and you black out again.

RESET 3...

You wake up and know the drill by now, saving me from having to type this again.

HINT: Although they are very light, the skewers are also very sharp.
Ciaobella (Ciaobella)
New member
Username: Ciaobella

Post Number: 423
Registered: 8-2011
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 1:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I decided to let my husband have a go at it. The following is his suggestion:

I would suggest taking the sparklers and tying them together at the base with the plastic bag (having emptied it of marshmallows), thus creating 1 large distraction when lit as they go off all shiny. But don't light them yet.

Meanwhile heat the metal skewers in what little fire is left (if necessary restart fire with matches and wood).
Use some of the sticks to beat the skewers into a "L" shape and link the ends together using a flattened soda can (which can be easily bent). Heat tips hot enough to pierce the Frisbee to create a multi-tipped Frisbee fist weapon. Add what's left of the marshmallows to the pointed skewers and set them on fire.

Light the sparklers as a distraction. Throw them at him to see if he follows. Then take the makeshift flaming marshmallow goodness fist weapon and stab him with it. The marshmallows will them set him ablaze and the zombie log man will be burnt to ash by morning as you run and avoid him.

He's a little crazy, but I have to admit, I admire his creativity.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15514
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 2:32 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I decided to let my husband have a go at it. The following is his suggestion:

I would suggest taking the sparklers and tying them together at the base with the plastic bag (having emptied it of marshmallows), thus creating 1 large distraction when lit as they go off all shiny. But don't light them yet.

Meanwhile heat the metal skewers in what little fire is left (if necessary restart fire with matches and wood).
Use some of the sticks to beat the skewers into a "L" shape and link the ends together using a flattened soda can (which can be easily bent). Heat tips hot enough to pierce the Frisbee to create a multi-tipped Frisbee fist weapon. Add what's left of the marshmallows to the pointed skewers and set them on fire. OK, done. And here he comes...

Light the sparklers as a distraction. Throw them at him to see if he follows. He does not. Then take the makeshift flaming marshmallow goodness fist weapon and stab him with it. You prepare to stab him, but his axe has a longer range than your weapon. Frightened, you black out. The marshmallows will them set him ablaze and the zombie log man will be burnt to ash by morning as you run and avoid him.

He's a little crazy, but I have to admit, I admire his creativity. And it was a great idea (and in some ways OTRT); unfortunately, it didn't work.

RESET 4...

You know the drill by now.

HINT: The figure's axe has a longer range than the skewers. You may have to create some form of throwing weapon.
Kaygee (Kaygee)
New member
Username: Kaygee

Post Number: 791
Registered: 9-2008
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 4:25 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Push a skewer into the Nerf football from end to end. Throw it at him - pointy end first.
(Save the marshmallows - they'll make a good snack when this is over.)
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15518
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 4:42 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Push a skewer into the Nerf football from end to end. Throw it at him - pointy end first. The figure approaches, and you throw; unfortunately, the Nerf ball is too light, and the skewer bounces off. And you black out.
(Save the marshmallows - they'll make a good snack when this is over.)

RESET 5...

Everything's back where it normally is after these resets, including you.

You are even more OTRT now. And your HINT: Something from my 10/27 11:27 PM post will help you.
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 4753
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 6:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Stick the skewer through the Nerf ball on one end and the Frisbee on the other end. Oh, and some cheezburgurz in the middle to make it heavier. Put a sparkler on either end, light it and throw it at the guy.

Nom the rest of the cheezburgurz while you wait for it to work. This is a hungry sort of puzzle.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15521
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 8:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Stick the skewer through the Nerf ball on one end and the Frisbee on the other end. Oh, and some cheezburgurz in the middle to make it heavier. The cheezburgerz and Frisbee aren't enough to make it heavy. Put a sparkler on either end, (I assume you mean "by sticking them in the Nerf ball") light it and throw it at the guy.
Nom the rest of the cheezburgurz while you wait for it to work. This is a hungry sort of puzzle.As soon as you finish your noms, he shows up and you light and throw. It bounces off again before anything can be set on fire or anything like that, and you black out.

RESET 6...

Do I really need to type anything here? You know the reset drill.

What's the easiest way to make a Nerf ball heavy?
Jenburdoo (Jenburdoo)
New member
Username: Jenburdoo

Post Number: 4975
Registered: 5-2003
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wet the nerf ball, and repeat the above steps.

Technically sparklers are so very hot that they ought to have SOME effect on him... unless he doesn't feel pain, which I suppose is possible.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15525
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wet the nerf ball, and repeat the above steps. You soak the Nerf ball in the bucket of water; now it is very heavy. Then you repeat the steps with the skewer, Frisbee, and sparklers, wait, and throw. This time the ball does not bounce off...but the skewer fails to penetrate the figure; instead, it bends back and breaks off. The skewer must not be heavy enough. And you black out.

Technically sparklers are so very hot that they ought to have SOME effect on him... unless he doesn't feel pain, which I suppose is possible. I suppose it is.

RESET 7...

Everything resets. Duh.

The relevant bit from the 10/27 11:27 PM post:

"The heat from the sparkler fuses it to the skewer."
Potato (Potato)
New member
Username: Potato

Post Number: 966
Registered: 7-2010
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 1:33 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If possible, fuse together all skewers lengthwise with the sparklers, so that the result is practially one big skewer. If its diameter is not too large, stick it through the water-soaked football and throw.
Balin (Balin)
New member
Username: Balin

Post Number: 15527
Registered: 4-2010
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 1:02 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If possible, fuse together all skewers lengthwise with the sparklers, so that the result is practially one big skewer. If its diameter is not too large, stick it through the water-soaked football and throw.

You take one of the sparklers, light it in the fire, and place all the skewers on it lengthwise. Sure enough, they all fuse to the sparkler -- and this spike is sturdy! You soak the Nerf ball in water and stick the skewer-spike through it, and wait. The instant you see the figure, you cock back your arm and throw.

**********SPOILER**********

Your aim is straight and true, and the skewer-spike sticks squarely in the lumberjack's chest. Something red starts oozing out, and the figure sways to a stop. Wait...sways?

You cautiously approach the figure and feel it. "Foam?" You suddenly relax and laugh. "OK guys, you got me!"

Laughter and applause comes from the surrounding woods as your friends emerge. As everyone else congratulates you and pats you on the back, Angela takes a glowing stick from the fire and holds it up to a thin wire you hadn't seen before; the wire snaps and the "lumberjack" tumbles to the ground. Derek remarks, "It was a bit of work, putting the replacement items in place and taking everything away every time you passed out, but it's good that you figured it out."

Shelly packs everything up in the cardboard box, and comments, "We'd set up the figure with the wire yesterday. You were the only one who hadn't been here, and we figured you'd enjoy the challenge."

You grin and nod. "I did. It was scary, but yes, I did,"

Rocco hauls the figure over his shoulder, being careful not to let any of the red stuff -- "Fake blood," he explains, "but not much" -- spill on him. Having gathered everything up, you put out the fire, head back to Derek's truck, throw everything in the back, and drive away. It has certainly been a great Halloween.


Nice work everyone, and...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Kayleetonkslupin (Kayleetonkslupin)
New member
Username: Kayleetonkslupin

Post Number: 4754
Registered: 9-2010
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 4:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will note here, as I pondered doing at the beginning of the puzzle, that "Rocco" is Quenya for "Horse"...specifically, a racehorse or other purebred horse with fine genes. A common horse would be "olompo". *ahem* Anyway. Yes, I can converse about other things than cheezburgur. Hehe.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BALIN!!! *is jealous of Halloweenish text*
Potato (Potato)
New member
Username: Potato

Post Number: 967
Registered: 7-2010
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Heh, great puzzle with a surprising ending, Balin! Thanks and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! =D
Ciaobella (Ciaobella)
New member
Username: Ciaobella

Post Number: 431
Registered: 8-2011
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 2:47 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks! That was a lot of fun.

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: