[nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Current and recently solved lateral thinking puzzles. Please post new lateral thinking puzzles here.

Moderators: peter365, Balin, kalira, JenBurdoo, Tiger

[nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:46 pm

The first Presidential candidate Tom ever voted for ran for President when Tom was a baby.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby GalFisk » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:46 am

Welcome to the forum!
Tom: now H? A? M? Baby: 0-3 years old? Did Tom vote for the candidate when Tom was an adult? Did the candidate run for president more than one time? For president of more than one country or organization? Did Tom vote for a candidate to the US presidency? Is voting fraud relevant?
GalFisk
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:03 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby trebor » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:46 am

Welcome!

Tom1 = Tom2?
trebor
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Canada

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby gregoryuconn » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:51 pm

Did the candidate win when Tom was a baby? Did this happen in the US? Term limits relevant? Was the candidate some random perennial candidate who's run in a bunch of elections but never come close to winning? Was the candidate running for class President of Tom's preschool?
gregoryuconn
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:25 am
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby peter365 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:25 am

Welcome to the forum !

Is spoiling your vote relevant?
User avatar
peter365
 
Posts: 1953
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 9:26 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:29 pm

GalFisk wrote:Welcome to the forum!
Tom: now H? A? M? Baby: 0-3 years old?


Yes to all three but gender is irrelevant. Yes to the age question.

GalFisk wrote:Did Tom vote for the candidate when Tom was an adult?

Yes

GalFisk wrote:Did the candidate run for president more than one time?

No

GalFisk wrote:For president of more than one country or organization? Did Tom vote for a candidate to the US presidency? Is voting fraud relevant?


No to all.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:30 pm

trebor wrote:Welcome!

Tom1 = Tom2?

Yes
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:31 pm

gregoryuconn wrote:Did the candidate win when Tom was a baby?


Yes.

gregoryuconn wrote:Did this happen in the US?

Yes.

gregoryuconn wrote:Term limits relevant?

No.

gregoryuconn wrote: the candidate some random perennial candidate who's run in a bunch of elections but never come close to winning? Was the candidate running for class President of Tom's preschool?

No to both.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:37 pm

peter365 wrote:Welcome to the forum !

Is spoiling your vote relevant?

No.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby GalFisk » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:51 am

Did the person run for president of a country? Company? Organization? Group? Fictional country? Games relevant? The board game Junta?
GalFisk
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:03 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:55 pm

GalFisk wrote:Did the person run for president of a country? Company? Organization? Group? Fictional country? Games relevant? The board game Junta?

Country
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby Earnest » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:08 pm

So the puzzle statement can be reformulated as " The first Presidential candidate Tom ever voted for ran for President when he (Tom) was a baby."? Does it mean that Tom has been voted when he himself was a baby (with years computed with christian years)?

Has he been voted by someone else? Did he ran for an official election? Was it a joke? Did he become legally a president later on?, when he was a baby,?
Earnest
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 am

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:45 am

Earnest wrote:So the puzzle statement can be reformulated as " The first Presidential candidate Tom ever voted for ran for President when he (Tom) was a baby."? Does it mean that Tom has been voted when he himself was a baby (with years computed with christian years)?

Has he been voted by someone else? Did he ran for an official election? Was it a joke? Did he become legally a president later on?, when he was a baby,?

No, Tom was never the candidate.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby trebor » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:09 am

Hmm. I thought I posted a few questions yesterday, but I guess not.

Is Tom's birthday February 29th? Did Tom actually vote for this candidate in the federal election in which the candidate ran? Did he vote for him in another poll or something? ("Who was your favourite unsuccessful presidential candidate", or whatever?) Are there alternate meanings of the words president, presidential, or ran at play here?
trebor
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Canada

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby Earnest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:37 am

Did Tom vote for the candidate legally? In an official election? Dis he vote for hin later on (e.g. the candidate ran twice: first when Tom was a baby and later on when he could vote)?

Are voters with the same name relevant (e.g. Tom had the same name/surname of a voter...e.g. his father)? Are candidates with the same name relevant? Did Tom enter the voting booth with one of his parents? Did Tom enter the voting booth when he was a baby? Did he put an X on the name of the candidate? Did one of the parent dress him with a t-shirt with the writing "I voted for (name of the candidate) "? Relevant the name of the candidate? Did tom have relevant relationship with the candidate?

Tim burthon relevant? (He looks a baby but he is aged)
Earnest
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 am

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby gregoryuconn » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:08 am

Are those push-lever things they used to use in New York, among other places, relevant? I recall reading some story about some little kid whose dad took him into the voting booth and the kid thought it would be so hillarious to pull the level to complete the voting process before the dad had finished voting? Is it something along those lines? Where Baby Tom thought it would be so funny to do something like that and pull the thingy for one of the presidential candidates and then the big lever to submit the vote and the dad couldn't stop him?

Did one of Tom's parents have him (as a baby) fill out their ballot out of protest?
gregoryuconn
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:25 am
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:26 pm

trebor wrote:Hmm. I thought I posted a few questions yesterday, but I guess not.

Is Tom's birthday February 29th? Did Tom actually vote for this candidate in the federal election in which the candidate ran? Did he vote for him in another poll or something? ("Who was your favourite unsuccessful presidential candidate", or whatever?) Are there alternate meanings of the words president, presidential, or ran at play here?

Birthday is irrelevant. Second question is yes. This was a vote for an actual political office, not a poll, and there's no alternate meanings to those words in place.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:32 pm

Earnest wrote:Did Tom vote for the candidate legally?

Yes

Earnest wrote:In an official election?

Yes

Earnest wrote:Dis he vote for hin later on (e.g. the candidate ran twice: first when Tom was a baby and later on when he could vote)?

Yes

Earnest wrote:Are voters with the same name relevant (e.g. Tom had the same name/surname of a voter...e.g. his father)? Are candidates with the same name relevant? Did Tom enter the voting booth with one of his parents? Did Tom enter the voting booth when he was a baby? Did he put an X on the name of the candidate? Did one of the parent dress him with a t-shirt with the writing "I voted for (name of the candidate) "? Relevant the name of the candidate? Did tom have relevant relationship with the candidate?

Tim burthon relevant? (He looks a baby but he is aged)

None of that is relevant.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:33 pm

gregoryuconn wrote:Are those push-lever things they used to use in New York, among other places, relevant? I recall reading some story about some little kid whose dad took him into the voting booth and the kid thought it would be so hillarious to pull the level to complete the voting process before the dad had finished voting? Is it something along those lines? Where Baby Tom thought it would be so funny to do something like that and pull the thingy for one of the presidential candidates and then the big lever to submit the vote and the dad couldn't stop him?

Did one of Tom's parents have him (as a baby) fill out their ballot out of protest?

Not relevant. Tom cast this vote as an adult.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby Earnest » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:08 am

So does the puzzle refer to the second time he voted for the candidate? When he was in the legal age for voting?
Had the legal age for voting decreased for a period? (e.g. it was war time and there were not enough people to vote?)?

Did the candidate ran for the same political position twice? President both times?

Did the candidate win any of the elections? The first one? The second? Was Tom aware that the candidate ran twice? Was Tom part of the electoral campaign? Did Tom remember that the candidate first ran when he was a baby? Did he not? Did he vote for him because he remembered? Because he did not? Because of the promises of the candidate? The promises made in the actual campaign? The ones made when he was a baby? Did he remember that his oarents voted for him? Did not vote for him? Did he genuinely like the candidate politically? His proposes? Or maybe there were no alternatives? Relevant the party of the candidate? His rivals?
Earnest
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 am

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:07 pm

Earnest wrote:So does the puzzle refer to the second time he voted for the candidate? When he was in the legal age for voting?
Had the legal age for voting decreased for a period? (e.g. it was war time and there were not enough people to vote?)?


Voting age did not decrease. He only voted for the candidate once.

Earnest wrote:Did the candidate ran for the same political position twice? President both times?

No.

Earnest wrote:Did the candidate win any of the elections? The first one?

No.

Earnest wrote:The second?

Irrelevant.

Earnest wrote:Was Tom aware that the candidate ran twice? Was Tom part of the electoral campaign?

Irrelevant to both, although it's very very unlikely he was not aware the candidate ran twice.

Earnest wrote:Did Tom remember that the candidate first ran when he was a baby? Did he not? Did he vote for him because he remembered? Because he did not? Because of the promises of the candidate? The promises made in the actual campaign? The ones made when he was a baby? Did he remember that his parents voted for him? Did not vote for him? Did he genuinely like the candidate politically? His proposes? Or maybe there were no alternatives? Relevant the party of the candidate? His rivals?

His reasons for voting for the candidate are irrelevant, he voted for him simply because he voted for that candidate's party straight ticket.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:09 pm

I'll give possibly a big hint here: This isn't a hypothetical. My name isn't Tom, but this applied to me.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby Earnest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 am

Ok maybe it's me...but I cannot see anything strange here: a candidate run for presidential election twice. First time when Tom was a child and second time when he was an adult. Tom voted for him when he was an adult. So what are we meant to discover here? Again, sorry but I cannot see the point :)

Could Tom have voted for other elections before the relevant one? Does he vote from the country for which the candidate ran for being President? Fro abroad? relevant? Was he aware of the promises made by the candidate? Was it simply a coincidence that he voted for the relevant candidate?
Was the candidate very old when tom voted for him? Was there a war? A relevant event? Relevant which party they wanted to defeat? Which party the candidate belonged to? The job/social condition of Tom? Was tom a soldier? Was him poor? Rich? Black? White? Belonging to some religion/culture? Was the candidate famous? If so for something he did the first time he ran? Were the first elections regular? Were the second?
Earnest
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 am

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:31 am

Earnest wrote:Ok maybe it's me...but I cannot see anything strange here: a candidate run for presidential election twice. First time when Tom was a child and second time when he was an adult. Tom voted for him when he was an adult. So what are we meant to discover here? Again, sorry but I cannot see the point :)


The candidate did NOT run for President twice.

Remember this is not a hypothetical. This actually happened.

Earnest wrote:Could Tom have voted for other elections before the relevant one?

Not counting the primary or hypothetical special elections or hyper-local ones, no.

Earnest wrote:Does he vote from the country for which the candidate ran for being President?

Yes. Not relevant though.

Earnest wrote:Was he aware of the promises made by the candidate?

Yes but irrelevant.

Earnest wrote:Was it simply a coincidence that he voted for the relevant candidate?

I wouldn't say that.

Let me just put it this way: Tom's motivations for his vote aren't important.

Earnest wrote:Was the candidate very old when tom voted for him?

Yes, but irrelevant.

Earnest wrote:Was there a war? A relevant event? Relevant which party they wanted to defeat? Which party the candidate belonged to? The job/social condition of Tom? Was tom a soldier?

No war. There WAS a "relevant event" to the party the candidate belonged to that resulted in him being the candidate though. Tom's job is not relevant.

Earnest wrote:Was him poor? Rich? Black? White? Belonging to some religion/culture?

Irrelevant. Basically the only relevant thing about Tom is his age.

Earnest wrote:Was the candidate famous? If so for something he did the first time he ran?

Yes. Famous for simply being a presidential candidate and the office he held prior to running.
Hint: He did not hold any political office between the two elections.
Another hint: He only ran for President once, but that is not the only time he was part of a Presidential campaign.

Earnest wrote:Were the first elections regular? Were the second?

Yes on the first election. The second depends on your definition of "regular", while the election was regular in that it was held on a normally scheduled election time, it had an event take place during it that was definitely not "regular".
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby Earnest » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:48 am

Identity of the candidate relevant? Is the candidate alive in the secobd election (or maybe just his image was used) Is army relevant? Is the candidate's job relevant? Do many people work for him? Depend on him? Are stealing votes relevant? Threatening people? Had Tom choice? Was him forced to vote for the candidate? Was his vote changed? Votation procedure relevant? Can we assume just putting an X on the candidate's name? Could the candidate be voted the second time? If so, directly? Or maybe by choosing a certain presidential candidate? (Assuming that also the second one was a presidential election right?)
Did the candidate eventually became candidate also f or the second election though he did not run in the first place (i.e. it was the name of someone else that appeared as candidate)?

Can the candidate be considered a man with powers? Financial ones? Was him influencial? Did he finance political campaigns? If so always for the same party?

There WAS a "relevant event" to the party the candidate belonged to that resulted in him being the candidate though --> for the second election? If so, relevant event = the other candidate died? Was killed? Retired? There was an emergency? The party divided? Changed name? Renewed? Other people joined it? The party did not come up with a unified votation for a candidate so he was temporarily nominated? The party ran out of money? The patty had been accused of racism, he was a black candidate and was chosen to redime the party's reputation? Did the party choose him instead of someone else? Through a votation? The party needed an alliance with another party to win? The party knew he would have passed away soon for his old age so temporarly chose him in the hope that he soon died and gave money to the party as inheritance?
Earnest
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 am

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby trebor » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:27 pm

There was an election in which this person was involved but was not the candidate? Was he the running mate? Is it relevant what party this person belonged to for either election? If so, democratic? Republican? Independent? Other?

The abnormal event in the one election, was it an assassination or assassination attempt? Was it something that befell one person specifically? Something that affected one party more than another? The whole country?
trebor
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Canada

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:16 pm

Earnest wrote:Identity of the candidate relevant? Is the candidate alive in the secobd election (or maybe just his image was used) Is army relevant? Is the candidate's job relevant?


None is relevant. Candidate was alive. Still is today actually.

Earnest wrote:Do many people work for him? Depend on him? Are stealing votes relevant? Threatening people? Had Tom choice? Was him forced to vote for the candidate? Was his vote changed? Votation procedure relevant? Can we assume just putting an X on the candidate's name? Could the candidate be voted the second time? If so, directly? Or maybe by choosing a certain presidential candidate? (Assuming that also the second one was a presidential election right?)


None really relevant.

Let me out it this way: no laws were broken. Tom voted in the normal way.

Earnest wrote:Did the candidate eventually became candidate also f or the second election though he did not run in the first place (i.e. it was the name of someone else that appeared as candidate)?


Yes, in a sense. He was a replacement following the death of the original candidate.


Earnest wrote:Can the candidate be considered a man with powers? Financial ones? Was him influencial? Did he finance political campaigns? If so always for the same party?


At the time he was not particularly powerful in any of those ways. However in the past he held a VERY important position albeit more ceremonial than powerful.


Earnest wrote:There WAS a "relevant event" to the party the candidate belonged to that resulted in him being the candidate though --> for the second election? If so, relevant event = the other candidate died? Was killed?


Died, yes.
Killed, no, although some conspiracy theorists insist otherwise.

Earnest wrote:Retired? There was an emergency? The party divided? Changed name? Renewed? Other people joined it? The party did not come up with a unified votation for a candidate so he was temporarily nominated? The party ran out of money? The patty had been accused of racism, he was a black candidate and was chosen to redime the party's reputation? Did the party choose him instead of someone else? Through a votation? The party needed an alliance with another party to win? The party knew he would have passed away soon for his old age so temporarly chose him in the hope that he soon died and gave money to the party as inheritance?

None of these happened.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:27 pm

trebor wrote:There was an election in which this person was involved but was not the candidate? Was he the running mate?


Yes to both. Although this is not the election Tom voted in and was before he was born.

trebor wrote:Is it relevant what party this person belonged to for either election? If so, democratic? Republican? Independent? Other?


Not really relevant, but he's a Democrat.

trebor wrote:The abnormal event in the one election, was it an assassination or assassination attempt?


No...but there were conspiracy theories. Some people believe today that it was.

trebor wrote:Was it something that befell one person specifically? Something that affected one party more than another? The whole country?


More than one person died. However only one person who died was politically relevant.

It affected the party the person who was politically relevant more than the other. As for the whole country depends on what you mean, it did not threaten the lives or health of the entire country or anyone but a very very small number of people, but the death of a federal office holder does affect the whole country.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby Earnest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:18 am

Did the candidate die before Tom (and other people) expressed their votes? After? Was his dearh made public before/after? Was the "replacing candidate" chosen as soon as the original one died? After the elections? Did voters know that the original candidate died? Did the name of the other candidate appear in the list of possible candidate to be voted?

Was he (the one who replaced the death) chosen instead of other possible candidates to become leader of the Democratic party? Or he took the position/he was given the position without looking for other possibilities? If so, relevant the reason why he was chosen? Was he chosen because: it was a known person? A respected person? A famous person? The only alternative? Did people like him? Dislike? Was his role in the party clear?

Did the party exploit the other candidate's death in order to replace him and not keeping some promises made in electoral campaign?
Earnest
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 am

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby nostalgichold » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:22 am

Earnest wrote:Did the candidate die before Tom (and other people) expressed their votes? After?


Before

Earnest wrote:Was his dearh made public before/after? Was the "replacing candidate" chosen as soon as the original one died?


Before. The replacement one was chosen very quickly afterwards and before the election.

Earnest wrote:Did voters know that the original candidate died? Did the name of the other candidate appear in the list of possible candidate to be voted?


Yes. And no, new ballot was printed.

Earnest wrote:Was he (the one who replaced the death) chosen instead of other possible candidates to become leader of the Democratic party? Or he took the position/he was given the position without looking for other possibilities? If so, relevant the reason why he was chosen? Was he chosen because: it was a known person? A respected person? A famous person? The only alternative? Did people like him? Dislike? Was his role in the party clear?


Not particularly relevant, but he was chosen without much opposition. And he was a known, respected and famous person in the state. Role in the party was clear since he played an important role in recent American political history, but had no real role since the presidential election he ran in and lost.

Earnest wrote:Did the party exploit the other candidate's death in order to replace him and not keeping some promises made in electoral campaign?

No.
nostalgichold
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby irishelk » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Is this the correct order of events:
Candidate 1 runs for president while Tom is a baby.
Tom grows old enough to vote.
Candidate 2 is running for president, but dies.
The party selects Candidate 1 to replace Candidate 2.
Tom votes straight ticket for that party; therefore, he votes for Candidate 1?
User avatar
irishelk
 
Posts: 2024
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:25 am
Location: Washington DC-ish

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby trebor » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:49 am

I believe we have contradictory answers in regards to whether the main candidate here (the guy who Tom votes for) was successful. On June 14th you said he won the first election, and on June 23rd you said he didn’t. And in your last post you imply that he lost the first election. Does it matter whether he won that first election or not? And can we call him Cary, just for simplicity?

The election in which Cary was not the running mate was the one that occurred before Tom’s birth, correct? Does this mean that Cary was the running mate in the election in which Tom voted? And that he was actively running for President in the first election? Are election primaries relevant?

Do we need to figure out what caused the death of the person Cary was the running mate for? If so, natural disaster? Human-caused tragedy? An event in which other people were injured/killed? A disease? An accident?
trebor
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Canada

Re: [nostalgichold] Tom's first vote

Postby Earnest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:47 am

Need a recap please :)

Relevant who was the outgoing President at the time of the first elections? At the time of the second elections? Could the President run again for the elections in both rounds? Did he run relevantly? Did the president die? Did the President play a relevant role?

Did Tom or his family benefit from the new candidate in the past? Did he remember somethibg relevant? Relevant his (of Tom) acrual job? The job of his parents?

Was there a sudden and relevant change in surveys after the death of the candidate? If so in favor of Democrats? Were funerals relevantly celebrated before the elections? After the new candidate has been elected?

Had the past candidate not died, would Tom have voted him? Did he change his mind on something after the candidate's death?

Relevant that was Tom's first vote? Had he wanted, could he have voted also for other elections? If not, because of legal age? Legal constraints (e.g. he was a criminal)? If he could but he did not, relevant the reason why?
Earnest
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 am


Return to Active Lateral Thinking Puzzles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron